Author Topic: We At The Babylon Bee Would Like To Announce We Have Obtained Dirt On Hillary Cli  (Read 723 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We At The Babylon Bee Would Like To Announce We Have Obtained Dirt On Hillary Cli

The moment has finally arrived. Many people have claimed to finally be able to bring down the Clintons with evidence of their ALLEGED wrongdoings. But the powerful family has always seemed to evade arrest and conviction for their ALLEGED dark and sinister crimes.

Until now, that is. Because our investigative team here at The Babylon Bee is one of the best. There's Dan, who's really good at googling stuff. There's Adam, who we send undercover places by stacking him on two other employees inside of a trenchcoat. And there's Travis. We're not really sure what he does here. He's just Travis.

Anyway, we have a big announcement to make.

More at:  https://babylonbee.com/news/we-at-the-babylon-bee-would-like-to-announce-we-have-obtained-dirt-on-hillary-cli/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

The only dirt I'd like to see on Hillary is 6' deep. But the truly evil seem to only die of old age...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The only dirt I'd like to see on Hillary is 6' deep. But the truly evil seem to only die of old age...
I'm not sure six feet deep is enough...she might be able to dig her way out.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm not sure six feet deep is enough...she might be able to dig her way out.
Well,if she digs her way out, she'll be looking to dine on brains.

She'd be surrounded by Liberals, so it'd be like a bear coming out of hibernation trying to fill it's belly sucking the nectar out of honeysuckle flowers...

I'm not sure if zombies can starve, but that's as close as it would get.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

The only dirt I'd like to see on Hillary is 6' deep.

Top notch.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-