Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Is Brilliant But This Time He’s Wrong  (Read 250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson Is Brilliant But This Time He’s Wrong
« on: May 21, 2022, 04:38:26 pm »
May 21, 2022
Tucker Carlson Is Brilliant But This Time He’s Wrong
By Ed Sherdlu

Tucker Carlson is brilliant. His nightly conservative commentaries on FOX are usually spot on. Even more importantly, he has the skills, contacts, and experience to predict the long-term effects of the latest Biden blunder. That gives Tucker the ability to foresee tomorrow’s headlines today. But even the best broadcasters are occasionally wrong. For example, Carlson adamantly opposed any U.S. involvement in Ukraine at any level. Russia’s invasion was devastating to the Ukrainian people. but our response to Putin’s recklessness produced incredible benefits for the United States and the West. That’s cold, but also true.

I hate war. I fought in two of them and reported on more. When Putin invaded Ukraine, it was an act of war. The Ukrainians defended themselves. All the armchair experts expected the Russian tricolor to fly over Kyiv within a week. Even Joe Biden gave his tacit permission for the invasion by announcing he would not have too much of a problem with a “limited incursion.” Putin’s only problem was he forgot to clear the conquest of the supposedly easy-to-overrun Ukraine with the Ukrainians.

Carlson spoke out against any American involvement even before the Russian troops crossed the border. If he was only speaking about active American military involvement, the “boots on the ground” threshold, he was right. But Carlson’s definition of American involvement even included opposition to sending money or weapons to the Ukrainian military. That was a mistake, and he is only compounding it now by opposing further U.S. funds for Kyiv.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/05/tucker_carlson_is_brilliant_but_this_time_hes_wrong.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline yodaspock

Re: Tucker Carlson Is Brilliant But This Time He’s Wrong
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 04:54:56 pm »
Everyone is wrong sometimes, I am the only one who knows what I know! It's called my opinion, what your looking at is tucker's opinion, if you choose to adopt his opinion, fine, if not say what you think. But don't cut him down for his opinion.