Author Topic: What happens to Hillary Clinton after Durham proves her role in hoax against Trump?  (Read 1091 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What happens to Hillary Clinton after Durham proves her role in hoax against Trump?
May 21, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Fox News contributor and legal scholar Jonathan Turley predicted that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will avoid “direct responsibility” for peddling false accusations against former President Donald Trump over Russian collusion.

“I want to get your thoughts on this case. You know, there may not be a lot of people in other places that are following it… we’re following it very closely and have really from the beginning,” Fox News host Bret Baier said on “Special Report” Friday.

“But today, this testimony was pretty interesting and it goes to the bigger picture, I think, that John Durham is trying to set here about the narrative of what was happening inside the Clinton campaign including Hillary Clinton herself,” Baier noted as he handed the analysis over to Turley.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/21/what-happens-to-hillary-clinton-after-durham-proves-her-role-in-hoax-against-trump-1240529/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What happens to her?  Nothing at all because the Statutes of Limitations have expired.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nothing.

Political Professional Courtesy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What happens to her?  Nothing at all because the Statutes of Limitations have expired.
I doubt if Durham did not put into place a tolling agreement to prolong that expiration.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I doubt if Durham did not put into place a tolling agreement to prolong that expiration.

Never heard of a "tolling agreement" before.   :shrug:

I hope you're correct.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I hope you're correct.

@Cyber Liberty @IsailedawayfromFR

I hope you're correct.

Doesn't matter. She is never even going to be formally charged.

"Too big to bust".

After all,if a former First Lady can end up on trial for felonies,NOBODY in politics is safe.

Ya ain't gotta be a rocket scientist to figure THAT Bush out!

If it even gets to the point where it looks like she MIGHT be formally investigated,the "If you charge my client with this,we will charge your client with that" trade-offs start to be made,and when it comes to laying the felony blame on politicians,if a former President or First Lady isn't immune to prison time,NOBODY in politics is immune to prison time.

Even the few who are most likely innocent of any wrong doing won't be safe because their political opponents will just make up shit AND provide witnesses and documents to prove they are guilty.

Not ONE chance in hell of her ever facing any felony charges.

Or any other former President or First Lady,regardless of party.

This is THE one issue that will unite the Dims and the alleged Republicans like you have never seen them united.

It's called "Mutual Assured Destruction". If ONE of them is allowed to go down,ALL of them are in danger.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 06:32:11 pm by sneakypete »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Same thing that always happens, Hillary laughs at all the little people and their puny justice system and parties.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Doesn't matter. She is never even going to be formally charged.

"Too big to bust".

After all,if a former First Lady can end up on trial for felonies,NOBODY in politics is safe.

Ya ain't gotta be a rocket scientist to figure THAT Bush out!

If it even gets to the point where it looks like she MIGHT be formally investigated,the "If you charge my client with this,we will charge your client with that" trade-offs start to be made,and when it comes to laying the felony blame on politicians,if a former President or First Lady isn't immune to prison time,NOBODY in politics is immune to prison time.

Even the few who are most likely innocent of any wrong doing won't be safe because their political opponents will just make up shit AND provide witnesses and documents to prove they are guilty.

Not ONE chance in hell of her ever facing any felony charges.

Or any other former President or First Lady,regardless of party.

This is THE one issue that will unite the Dims and the alleged Republicans like you have never seen them united.

It's called "Mutual Assured Destruction". If ONE of them is allowed to go down,ALL of them are in danger.

@sneakypete

I consider myself a "RINO" most days because the GOPe is worthless.  They left us.  Was that your point in the highlighted part?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The once great republic known as The United States of America is as dead as a post.  The name remains, but that's it.  Now the world's largest banana republic.

Hillary, Lois Learner, James Comey, and a host of others, all deserving of being hung by the neck until dead, will walk away Scot free.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I consider myself a "RINO" most days because the GOPe is worthless.  They left us.  Was that your point in the highlighted part?

@Cyber Liberty

Some things just need to be pointed out to the Party People.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Some things just need to be pointed out to the Party People.

I see what you're saying now.  I am a very confusing animal...I can't stand the GOPe, and yet I am a County Executive for the GOP.  I'm here to put a hurt on RINOs of the leftist stripe.
I will NOT comply.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

They will do nothing!
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The Left will be erecting statues of her to take up those empty plinths the Confederate Soldiers' statues used to occupy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The once great republic known as The United States of America is as dead as a post.  The name remains, but that's it.  Now the world's largest banana republic.

Hillary, Lois Learner, James Comey, and a host of others, all deserving of being hung by the neck until dead, will walk away Scot free.

There is one more Judge they have to get past, and He knows all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

What happens to her?  Nothing, because she's untouchable.