Author Topic: Former Fox News reporter calls out Tucker Carlson and says police should monitor the network to stop  (Read 327 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Fox News reporter calls out Tucker Carlson and says police should monitor the network to stop hosts from LYING on air - with violators sent to jail or 'something worse'

Carl Cameron appeared on CNN to argue for serious action to be taken against Tucker Carlson by the Biden administration
    In the aftermath of the Buffalo supermarket shooting, Carlson has been hit with more allegations that he promotes white nationalist talking points on his show
    Cameron earlier said that those who are accused of promoting 'misinformation' should be put in 'jail'
    Fox News said in a 2019 statement that Cameron left the network because he could not longer show up for work every day while he dealt with a 'multitude of personal struggles'

By Paul Farrell For Dailymail.Com

Published: 23:21 EDT, 22 May 2022 | Updated: 03:30 EDT, 23 May 2022

Fox News' former chief political correspondent has joined a chorus of voices calling for serious repercussions against Tucker Carlson - one of the network's most prominent voices.

Carl Cameron was asked: 'Do you think the Murdoch family in charge of Fox will ever pull the plug on Tucker?' during an interview with CNN's Jim Acosta on Saturday.

Cameron, 60, went on to compare Carlson's broadcasts to falsely shouting fire in a crowded movie theater.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

I never did like this geek ... he was all bubbly when McCain won the primaries. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Small wonder Carlson has the usual suspects after him. A "former" who could not cut it on the network, going to CNN of all places to talk about alleged falsehoods on the air.  **nononono*

As for the recent spate of "White Nationalism", the new buzzword because the racism card wore out, nearly 58% of the US population is "white" (non-hispanic), so any American nationalism is going to have a heavy 'white' cultural component. After all, the Founders were White Europeans.

That apparently hasn't deterred people from coming here, regardless of their skin color, for a better way of life.

If that buzzphrase is supposed to mean something else, then definitions need to be laid out, so white folks know when to be offended.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Why are so many people willing to believe in Replacement Theory?  Could it be, that they've been harmed by 30 years of Globalist trade policy at the hands of their own government?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.