Author Topic: Low-staffed Border Patrol 'begging' former agents to come back  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Low-staffed Border Patrol 'begging' former agents to come back
May 20, 2022 07:00 AM
By
Anna Giaritelli

The Border Patrol has launched a major initiative that asks former agents to return to federal law enforcement and help the organization amid mass departures and historically high illegal migration to the United States.

The Border Patrol’s parent agency, U.S. Customs and Border Protection , posted an advertisement on its homepage earlier this week urging agents who are under 40 years of age and quit in the past three years to return to their old jobs, even waiving six-month stints at its academy and offering sizable raises.

The move comes days before the Biden administration plans to strip away a public health protocol that is expected to lead to thousands more illegal immigration attempts daily in the coming weeks and months.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/patriotism-unity/low-staffed-border-patrol-begging-former-agents-to-come-back
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rebewranger

Re: Low-staffed Border Patrol 'begging' former agents to come back
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 07:37:36 pm »
Low-staffed Border Patrol 'begging' former agents to come back
Anna Giaritelli - 8h ago

The Border Patrol has launched a major initiative that asks former agents to return to federal law enforcement and help the organization amid mass departures and historically high illegal migration to the United States.

The Border Patrol’s parent agency, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, posted an advertisement on its homepage earlier this week urging agents who are under 40 years of age and quit in the past three years to return to their old jobs, even waiving six-month stints at its academy and offering sizable raises.

The move comes days before the Biden administration plans to strip away a public health protocol that is expected to lead to thousands more illegal immigration attempts daily in the coming weeks and months.

“Out in the field, it’s already gotten bad. There’s so many sectors where they’re just pulling everybody in from the field to just help with the command and control at stations,” a senior Border Patrol official at the agency's Washington headquarters told the Washington Examiner on condition of anonymity.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/low-staffed-border-patrol-begging-former-agents-to-come-back/ar-AAXvLHZ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e0b0629ea6344228b6bc4c1eec5a2f99

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Low-staffed Border Patrol 'begging' former agents to come back
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 07:50:09 pm »
The Border Patrol agents weren't feeling the love, espcially during BLM and Defund the Police.

This is what happens when leadership betrays and sacrifices front-line agents for Washington's unwillingness to protect and defend the Southern Border.

I hope Arizona and Texas keep giving the illegal immigrants 1-way bus tickets to Washington, DC.
Bus tickets are cheaper than absorbing the costs of housing, educating, and giving them welfare.

States shouldn't have to pay for the failures of the Federal Government.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.