Author Topic: Rand Paul calls for the Supreme Court to use a lie detector test to find out who leaked the Roe v. W  (Read 468 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul calls for the Supreme Court to use a lie detector test to find out who leaked the Roe v. Wade draft

The Kentucky Republican accused whoever was behind a leaked Supreme Court draft opinion overturning abortion rights of trying to foment political violence
    Paul also called for protesters outside of justices' houses to be arrested
    Earlier this month someone leaked a draft Supreme Court opinion indicating the conservative majority may overturn landmark case Roe v. Wade
    It's inspired protests on both sides of the aisle, with progressives ratcheting up the demonstrations to appear outside conservative justices' homes
    The Department of Homeland Security is reportedly also preparing for increased political violence in the wake of the final opinion, which is expected in June

By Elizabeth Elkind, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 13:01 EDT, 19 May 2022 | Updated: 15:40 EDT, 19 May 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10833947/Rand-Paul-urges-Supreme-Court-use-lie-detector-leaked-draft-overturning-Roe.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

They are not reliable or admitted in court.   Take them off shore and waterboard.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They know!  They just don't want YOU to know!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They know!  They just don't want YOU to know!

Your assessment is correct.  If the leaker was a conservative we'd have known the next day, but if the leaker was a leftist it would be kept hidden.  Considering that, the leaker was definitely a far leftist.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

I do hope President Elect Ron DeSantis appoints Sen. Rand Paul to the FED Chair. 
   A boy can dream, can't he?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.