Author Topic: Answers Sought After 15-Year-Old Girl Who Disappeared From Dallas Mavericks Game Is Found With Sex T  (Read 1671 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Does anyone here recall the Paul Schrader film, "Hardcore"?
Kind of reminds me as to what went on here.

As far as the pics above, hmmm.... that gal on the upper right doesn't look like the rest. She actually looks like she would "clean up real good". Wonder if she had been a previous "abductee...?"
Excuse me but why are you assuming that is a girl? To me it looks eerily similar to the tranny shooter in Texas.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does anyone here recall the Paul Schrader film, "Hardcore"?
Kind of reminds me as to what went on here.

As far as the pics above, hmmm.... that gal on the upper right doesn't look like the rest. She actually looks like she would "clean up real good". Wonder if she had been a previous "abductee...?"

@Fishrrman

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if all those females were abducted as young teens and "groomed" to become madams/pimps as adults. Or at least the ones that survived to become adults,anyhow. I suspect most that were abducted were murdered at some point in time,either by their pimps,or by customers.

Prostitution is a brutal,brutal business,which is why it should be legalized so it can be regulated and the legal pimps and whores would have good reason to inform on the street pimps.

That is NOT a happy-looking bunch.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It has been a few weeks.  Why has there not been any surveillance vid of her leaving the venue? 

The smell test is missing.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 12:23:15 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.