Author Topic: NAVY LIEUTENANT AWARDED BRONZE STAR FOR COVERT EXTRACTION IN KABUL EVACUATION MILITARY  (Read 137 times)

rebewranger

NAVY LIEUTENANT AWARDED BRONZE STAR FOR COVERT EXTRACTION IN KABUL EVACUATION
MILITARY
By Hope Seck | May 11, 2022

This article was originally published May 10, 2022, on Sandboxx News. Follow Sandboxx News on Instagram.

A junior Navy Reserve officer and Senate staffer has gotten congressional accolades and a military honor for her role in a low-profile rescue team credited with saving 961 lives during the U.S. evacuation of Kabul, Afghanistan last year. Lt. Kristen Trindle, who deployed to Afghanistan as a lieutenant junior grade, was presented with the Bronze Star in late April by her civilian boss, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., who hailed her work as an example of American heroism amid “a dark chapter for our country.”

The award, one of just a few that have been made public since more than 8,000 U.S. troops worked against the clock to get Americans and Afghan allies out of the country amid Kabul’s capture by the Taliban last August, highlights just one of the creative rescue efforts led by servicemembers. The abrupt U.S. pullout from Afghanistan remains controversial; veterans groups and nonprofits continue to work on behalf of thousands of Afghans who worked for the U.S. military but remain in their country, awaiting visas.

https://coffeeordie.com/bronze-star-kabul-evacuation/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It doesn't work like that. Covert means covert. No medals. No passports. No nothing. You were never there. And whatever happened never happened. You never write articles and throw around medals for something that never happened.

I hope her and her wife are both happy.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 10:51:16 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rebewranger

Maybe her "husband" is a trannie. :shrug: