Author Topic: Officer ‘motorboated’ subordinate at promotion ceremony, retires after guilty plea  (Read 253 times)

rebewranger

Officer ‘motorboated’ subordinate at promotion ceremony, retires after guilty plea
By Davis Winkie
 May 18, 02:59 PM

A former Louisiana National Guard officer was allowed to retire after a general court-martial convicted him of charges stemming from “motorboating” a subordinate soldier during an informal promotion ceremony while deployed to Jordan in May 2021, Army Times has confirmed.

Capt. Billy Joe Crosby Jr., a logistics officer who was overseas with the 256th Infantry Brigade Combat Team during its recent deployment, was initially charged with abusive sexual contact and conduct unbecoming an officer, according to court records obtained by Army Times. Crosby was the officer-in-charge of an outpost in Jordan.

Maj. Jessica Rovero, a spokesperson for the command overseeing the trial, told Army Times in a statement that Crosby’s “behavior is not in line with the Army values.”

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2022/05/18/officer-motorboated-subordinate-at-promotion-ceremony-retires-after-guilty-plea/

Offline Idiot

I'm afraid to even ask...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Did anyone submit a picture of the subordinate's bosom into evidence? ... The people have a right to know how awesome that rack was.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm afraid to even ask...

@mrpotatohead

Don't feel bad about it. I was a career NCO in the US Army,and I had to read the whole story to make sense of one paragraph. Or understand what was said,even though none of it make any sense.

Even after find out what all the references met,I still failed to understand why this goober didn't end up being court-martialed for both sexual assault as well as "conduct unbecoming an officer." Instead,they let him cop a plea that leaves him receiving his retirement  pay.

I guess I can sum this up by asking,"Who the HELL is this guy related to?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did anyone submit a picture of the subordinate's bosom into evidence? ... The people have a right to know how awesome that rack was.

I agree.  I'm withholding judgement until I see more evidence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Alright I know this is a serious issue and offensive to women, but was there anyone else that when they read the name of the guy, Billy Joe Crosby Jr. that had the Dukes of Hazzard theme start playing in their heads?