Author Topic: Kari Did So Well In This Interview That The Most Biased Paper In AZ History Didn’t Even Run A Story  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Hoodat

Kari Did So Well In This Interview That The Most Biased Paper In AZ History Didn’t Even Run A Story

KariLake  |  May 18, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v12laf9/

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I knew from the headline, without watching, the video is about the Arizona Republic's burying the interview.  Good thing she had her own film crew.  Kari is sharper than I thought.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I knew from the headline, without watching, the video is about the Arizona Republic's burying the interview.  Good thing she had her own film crew.  Kari is sharper than I thought.

That is the type of report news outlets hire today.  She appeared unprepared, uninterested and looked tobe having a hyperactive disorder episode..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I'm watching from a distance but would vote for her if I could.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Just read this. 

https://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/kari-lake-vs-liam-bartlett-60-minutes-interview-goes-off-the-rails/news-story/418066952b01b9826aedabdcebf8d05f

She is fiery!

That was awesome.  At the end, the reporter accuses her of committing the very act that he had been committing for the last ten minutes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

I'm watching from a distance but would vote for her if I could.

@Cyber Liberty is forwarding me an absentee ballot.  Get him to mail you one as well.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty is forwarding me an absentee ballot.  Get him to mail you one as well.

LOL!  This ain't Cali.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: