Author Topic: White House Claims Baby Formula Shortage a Top Priority Since February After Joe Biden Claimed Ignor  (Read 395 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Claims Baby Formula Shortage a Top Priority Since February After Joe Biden Claimed Ignorance of Problem

Charlie Spiering 16 May 2022

The White House claimed President Joe Biden’s administration made the baby formula shortage crisis a top priority as early as February, even though the president claimed ignorance of the problem on Thursday.

“This is something he is focusing on very acutely and again I said 24/7 we’ve been working on this since we have learned about this back in February,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said during the daily briefing about Biden, calling the issue “one of the presidents top priorities.”

Biden bristled when asked by reporters on Friday if he could have acted sooner to fix the crisis.

“If we had been better mind readers, I guess we could’ve, but we moved as the problem became apparent to us,” Biden said.

The president did not even personally mention the crisis until Friday, despite weeks of reports highlighting the problem.

“I’ll answer the baby formula question because, all of a sudden, it’s on the front page of every newspaper,” Biden grumbled on Friday.

He announced the launch of a new government website to help parents locate baby formula in stores, but it was beset by extremely long hold times and unhelpful information.

Jean-Pierre alluded to a comment from Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Bacerra claiming the Biden administration had been working on the issue since February and even as early as last year in 2021.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/16/white-house-claims-baby-formula-shortage-a-top-priority-since-february-after-joe-biden-claimed-ignorance-of-problem/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Lies, lies, and more lies. 

Offline rustynail

The Democratic Party is for the little guy.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yes the baby formula shortage has been a priority for Biden and democrats, a priority to get bay formula to the border for illegals instead of Americans.

Offline mountaineer

tweeted by @browningshot
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

He announced the launch of a new government website to help parents locate baby formula in stores, but it was beset by extremely long hold times and unhelpful information.

Brought to you by the same people that brought you the Obozo care website.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That horse is already out the door Joe Skeezy, all that spin is going to do is piss more voters off.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

February was 3 months ago.  It's worse in May than it was in February.

The next question ... will the formula from that Abbott plant be safe, or will it continue to sicken and kill babies (which was the reason for the shutdown)?

Is the Admin putting America's babies at risk just to make a public relations nightmare disappear before the midterms?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Joe Biden’s Formula Shortage Puts Two Babies in Hospital

“At least two children in Tennessee are being treated at the hospital due to [Joe Biden’s] nationwide formula shortage,” reports Fox 8. “According to WMC, neither doctors nor their families can find the formula these children need on store shelves.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/18/nolte-joe-bidens-formula-shortage-puts-two-babies-in-hospital/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The next question ... will the formula from that Abbott plant be safe, or will it continue to sicken and kill babies (which was the reason for the shutdown)?

Is the Admin putting America's babies at risk just to make a public relations nightmare disappear before the midterms?

Abbott's view of this from the start is their formula did not infect anybody.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Abbott's view of this from the start is their formula did not infect anybody.

The FDA seems to confirm this, yet they remain closed.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The FDA seems to confirm this, yet they remain closed.

Yup!  Something is clearly amiss here.  Closed is the Abbott plant in Sturgis, MI.  I know Sturgis, and it's a small town on Old US12.  The local economy must be in ruins after months of shutdown.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Killer Clouds

When the DCP can't make the people get abortions before the children are born they need to figure a way to do it after they are born.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 04:14:19 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Do you know something I don't, because from what I heard Abbott and it's plant wear cleared in the deaths and illnesses.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Do you know something I don't, because from what I heard Abbott and it's plant wear cleared in the deaths and illnesses.

The question of why the FDA won't approve its reopening is a real poser.
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We didn't have continuous dubious crisises pop upwhere the government had ties to the invented crisis under Trump.  So Biden is in office and this is supposed to be better?  In JOE bIDENS DEMENTED MIND?  iN THE MINDS OF HIS MINDLESS lockstepping FOLLOWERS?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Nolte: Joe Biden’s Formula Shortage Puts Two Babies in Hospital
Really not a big deal for an administration that's trying to execute as many babies as possible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

There isn't a single case of an infant death tied to the formula at that plant.  Production can't be restarted until Biden's FDA gives its approval.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-