Author Topic: May 17, 2022 Primary Results  (Read 2616 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: May 17, 2022 Primary Results
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2022, 01:39:34 pm »
Oz is a New Jersey carpetbagger.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2022, 01:40:32 pm »
McCormick, although a Pa. native, was called a Connecticut carpetbagger because that's where he has lived most recently.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2022, 02:05:39 pm »

I'm praying he doesn't win.  He will be another Mitt.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2022, 02:07:03 pm »
I'm praying he doesn't win.  He will be another Mitt.

Trump may very well regret this endorsement.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2022, 02:16:21 pm »
Trump may very well regret this endorsement.

This one will come back to bit him hard.

It's been really disappointing seeing so called Conservatives pimping him like a real dyed in the wool Conservative.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2022, 02:19:06 pm »
This one will come back to bit him hard.

It's been really disappointing seeing so called Conservatives pimping him like a real dyed in the wool Conservative.

Without Trump/Hannity, Oz wouldn't have broken double digits.

I am really starting to question Hannity's motives.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2022, 02:32:04 pm »
Without Trump/Hannity, Oz wouldn't have broken double digits.

I am really starting to question Hannity's motives.

I've questioned his motives for awhile.  Stopped listening to his radio show before I left for Germany in 2010...stopped watching the TV show not long after that.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2022, 02:35:25 pm »
I can't stand one minute of Hannity's radio or TV shows. This Oz thing is the last straw.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2022, 03:17:49 pm »
I can't stand one minute of Hannity's radio or TV shows. This Oz thing is the last straw.

Hannity is the right's version of folks like Rachel Maddow. He just spews the partisan talking points of the day as loudly and frequently as possible.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2022, 04:21:42 pm »
Hannity is the right's version of folks like Rachel Maddow. He just spews the partisan talking points of the day as loudly and frequently as possible.

:yowsa: Hannity just parrots what he has heard others say. Always has.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2022, 04:23:11 pm »

I watched Fox News last night for the first time in months.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2022, 04:39:27 pm »
I watched Fox News last night for the first time in months.

Their election coverage sucked...except for Bill Hemmer...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2022, 04:56:22 pm »
Their election coverage sucked...except for Bill Hemmer...

:yowsa: But it sucked less than all the others IMHO.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2022, 05:17:01 pm »

You're not alone.  Saw an aticle yesterday where Hannity's show is rated #3 ..... Tucker's #1 and Ingraham's #2.  This means people are proactively turning off Hannity.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2022, 06:27:35 pm »
mountaineer...
Allegheny County elections are nearly always corrupt.

WRONG...WRONG...WRONG!

Allegheny County elections are ALWAYS CORRUPT!  ALWAYS!!!

I moved away from Allegheny County 12 years ago.  I have written them telling them to remove me from the voting roles, for I live in Georgia.  I still got a form in the mail to request an absentee ballot, despite the entire time I have lived away, I have never once voted in a PA election.  How many of those did they send out and at what cost?  PA is the MOST CORRUPT state in the union.  In a league all their own.

On a more local note, I read where due to gerrymandering, I was going from District 7 to District 4 which is Hank Johnson's district.  Talk about nightmare.  You know Johnson, he was the one in Congress concerned about Guam capsizing if we put too many soldiers on the island.  The moron is a lawyer too.  No accounting for dumb as a box of rocks being a factor to stop a total moron from a lifetime holding an elected position.  Anyway, when I went and voted, I got to vote for District 7...still.  Made my day.  I don't know if the gerrymandering has not been implemented yet, or the part of my community I live in was carved out to remain in the 7th district. 

I do know that the Dems are the greatest existential threat to this republic.  November will not get here quick enough.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 06:29:46 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2022, 06:36:23 pm »
And on the subject of Dr OZ, he is clearly NOT a conservative. I have watched his TV show enough times to know that.  Why Trump endorsed him is a mystery, but then again, Trump lost his credibility with me with his one major aw-sh*t, that wiped out 1,000 that-a-boys, that being his total failure to end the H1-b Visa Program.  Fact is, he increased the number.  That plus his failure to build the wall has turned me against him.  I will vote for a 3rd party candidate if he is the Republican nominee.

All his lies about fulfilling his promises, and the two biggest promises he did just the opposite.  He increased H1-b Visa recipient numbers, and he completed 440 miles on a 2,000+ mile border.  He failed to get Republicans to work with him, and there is zero self evaluation about what he did wrong as POTUS.  Ugggh!!!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 06:43:45 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2022, 07:11:42 pm »

Same here.  Hannity is an intellectual lightweight more interested in parroting talking points than he is in fixing the problem.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2022, 07:16:41 pm »
On a more local note, I read where due to gerrymandering, I was going from District 7 to District 4 which is Hank Johnson's district.  Talk about nightmare.  You know Johnson, he was the one in Congress concerned about Guam capsizing if we put too many soldiers on the island.  The moron is a lawyer too.  No accounting for dumb as a box of rocks being a factor to stop a total moron from a lifetime holding an elected position.  Anyway, when I went and voted, I got to vote for District 7...still.  Made my day.  I don't know if the gerrymandering has not been implemented yet, or the part of my community I live in was carved out to remain in the 7th district.

@jafo2010

Your vote is sorely needed in the 4th District in November.  Surrea Ivy is the real deal.  I can attest to that personally.  She's running hard against both Hank Johnson and the Georgia GOP.

https://www.ivy4ga.com/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2022, 07:19:50 pm »
Pennsylvania had three main candidates in the GOP Primary:

1)  The GOPe candidate - McCormick

2)  The Romney/McCain wannabe - Oz

3)  The Swamp Drainer - Barnette

Not sure why Trump chose Option 2.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2022, 08:17:15 pm »
Pennsylvania had three main candidates in the GOP Primary:

1)  The GOPe candidate - McCormick
2)  The Romney/McCain wannabe - Oz
3)  The Swamp Drainer - Barnette

Not sure why Trump chose Option 2.
I found it interesting that Ted Cruz came to Pa. to stump for McCormick.

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2022, 08:29:15 pm »
And on the subject of Dr OZ, he is clearly NOT a conservative.     Why Trump endorsed him is a mystery ...

You can certainly disagree with the conclusion @jafo2010  ---- but Trump's reason for the endorsement is not a mystery.  He felt (feels?) Oz has the best shot of winning the general election ....

He explained it again here ....

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2022, 08:32:41 pm »
You can certainly disagree with the conclusion @jafo2010  ---- but Trump's reason for the endorsement is not a mystery.  He felt (feels?) Oz has the best shot of winning the general election ....

He explained it again here ....

Trump has done exceedingly well with his endorsements @Right_in_Virginia but missed the ball on this one.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2022, 08:46:10 pm »
Trump has done exceedingly well with his endorsements @Right_in_Virginia but missed the ball on this one.

LOL!  I think Prez. Trump kept having visions of "witches".

Barnette had already lied on her resumes.  Who needs that crap right now?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2022, 08:47:38 pm »

Three pretty flawed candidates, IMHO @Bigun

But in all  honesty, I'd prefer the Senate stay as it is....I'd rather empower Manchin than McConnell.  Winning the House should be enough to slow down the damage Schumer can do until Nov. 2024.