Author Topic: Two Mass Shootings Hours Apart In Baltimore; Friend Of Murder Victim Describes Final Moments  (Read 308 times)

rebewranger

Two Mass Shootings Hours Apart In Baltimore; Friend Of Murder Victim Describes Final Moments
By Mike HellgrenMay 11, 2022 at 11:05 pmFiled Under:Baltimore, Crime, Homicide, Maryland News, mass shooting, Shooting

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police searched for suspects Wednesday following two mass shootings in the city just hours apart the day before in a wave of violence that has rattled neighborhoods across Baltimore.

The first shooting on North Rose Street near Monument Street injured three people and left one man dead. Police identified him as 25-year-old Chone Cummings.

Bob Turk Has Your Tuesday Afternoon Forecast

READ MORE:
Suspect Remains Hospitalized After Woodlawn Nail Spa Explosion
Cummings’ friend, who asked that his name not be used, told WJZ Investigator Mike Hellgren how he rushed to help him. “He asked me to call an ambulance,” he said, while standing behind a black Ford SUV where Cummings collapsed. “I had to sit here and watch him suffer. Someone I loved.” He said Cummings had “great energy” and a smile that would light up the room. He said Cummings’ brother was also shot in the same incident.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2022/05/11/two-mass-shootings-hours-apart-in-baltimore-friend-of-murder-victim-describes-final-moments/

rebewranger

ODD!!  I have neither seen nor heard anything about this and it happened almost a week ago!  You don't supppose the media and government are trying to hide this because the shooters are black? :whistle: