Author Topic: 'The View' hosts mock Melania Trump after interview criticizing Vogue, poke fun at modeling career  (Read 491 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 17, 2022 12:55pm EDT
'The View' hosts mock Melania Trump after interview criticizing Vogue, poke fun at modeling career
'We've seen a lot of photographs online' of Melania, Joy Behar said to laughter from audience
By David Rutz | Fox News

The women of "The View" uniformly mocked former First Lady Melania Trump Tuesday after she poked Vogue for not featuring her on its cover while in office, with co-host Joy Behar even appearing to allude to past racy photos Mrs. Trump took during her modeling career.

The audience laughed as Whoopi Goldberg introduced the segment where Trump told "Fox & Friends First" co-host Pete Hegseth the media was "biased" and it was "so obvious" that they had political preferences when it came to Vogue having prominent Democrat women on its cover but not her.

"I had much more important things to do, and I did in the White House, than being on the cover of Vogue," she said in a clip, to more light jeering from the "View" audience.

"What did she do?" co-host Joy Behar asked. "She turned that beautiful Rose Garden into a cemetery. That's one thing she did. What did she do exactly? Honestly, I don't care what she does. I really don't care. Do you?"

Guest co-host Stephanie Grisham, who worked for the former First Lady and was also briefly White House press secretary – notably never holding a single briefing – offered a tepid defense when co-host Sara Haines asked if she was "busy," to more laughter.

"You know what, she was first and foremost a mother, and she was a good mother and prioritized her son first. I will say that, and her initiatives were important to her," Grisham said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/view-mocks-melania-trump-interview-vogue
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Someday, these witches will get a taste of their own medicine.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Someday, these witches will get a taste of their own medicine.

I hope it's soon!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's a catty bunch...everything that leads to true nastiness in their 'golden' years.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's okay, Joy.  We ALL understand your reasons for the hate ....