Author Topic: REVEALED: How YOU are paying for migrants to take charter flights  (Read 129 times)

rebewranger

REVEALED: How YOU are paying for migrants to take charter flights
Natasha Anderson For Dailymail.Com - Yesterday 7:16 PM

Secret government charter flights paid for by taxpayer funds are quietly transporting migrants from the southern border to other cities across the U.S.

The flights, which take off from border cities like El Paso, Texas, are taking busloads of illegal aliens to various cities around the country including Jacksonville, Florida, Alexandria, Louisiana and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Lawmakers are demanding more transparency about the flights and where the migrants are going, with some state and regional leaders alleging they were not informed about the relocation plans.

'Health and Human Services has misled me or lied to me several times. I have asked, they actually told me any flights coming into Pennsylvania we will notify you and the local schools,' Congressman Dan Meuser (R-Pa.) told NewsNation. 'They didn't. They haven't notified us once.'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/revealed-how-you-are-paying-for-migrants-to-take-charter-flights/ar-AAXnW8f?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=383e740892644b2d90b861963529add2
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 03:54:25 pm by rangerrebew »