Author Topic: Chris Van Hollen hospitalized following stroke  (Read 99 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Van Hollen hospitalized following stroke
« on: May 16, 2022, 12:55:29 pm »
May 15, 2022 11:01pm EDT
Chris Van Hollen hospitalized following stroke
Van Hollen will be absent from the Senate for a few days

By Tyler O'Neil | Fox News

Sen. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., was hospitalized this weekend following a stroke, the senator revealed Sunday night.

"This weekend, after feeling lightheaded while delivering a speech, I sought medical attention at the recommendation of the Attending Physician," Van Hollen posted on Twitter. "I’m feeling much better but will follow doctors' orders and curtail my schedule for the next few days."

He posted a full statement, saying, "I was admitted to George Washington University hospital after experiencing lightheadedness and acute neck pain while I was delivering a speech in Western Maryland."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chris-van-hollen-hospitalized-following-stroke
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Chris Van Hollen hospitalized following stroke
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 12:59:38 pm »
Lifestyle factors and conditions that increase a person's risk of stroke include high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, previous stroke, and cigarette smoking. Additional risk factors include physical inactivity, obesity, high cholesterol, sickle cell disease, over consumption of alcohol, family history of stroke, drug use, genetic conditions, certain medications (such as hormonal birth control pills), pregnancy, and menopause.

They forgot to list another cause....The Jab.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.