Author Topic: LIVE BREAKING...8 People Dead, Including Gunman, in Buffalo Supermarket Mass Shooting: Sources  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Accused Buffalo shooter named NJ’s Lakewood, Toms River in anti-Semitic manifesto

The man accused of killing ten people in a mass shooting at a Buffalo, NY supermarket called Hasidic Jews "deplorable" and referenced New Jersey communities with growing Jewish populations in a 180-page manifesto officials said he posted online.

Payton Gendron, 18, appeared in court Saturday hours after the shooting at Tops Friendly Market. He was arranged on first-degree murder charges and ordered detained without bail.

Gendron's purported manifesto was published Thursday evening, NBC News reported. The Associated Press reported that federal law enforcement is still investigating to confirm its authenticity.

The Lakewood Scoop first reported that the diatribe complained of "Hasidic activities" in Lakewood and Toms River. The neighboring towns in Ocean County have rapidly growing Hasidic Jewish populations.

https://nj1015.com/accused-buffalo-shooter-named-njs-lakewood-toms-river-in-anti-semitic-manifesto/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Kamaji

So, this guy apparently was a loner who became radicalized online during the early days of the pandemic - source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/15/alleged-buffalo-shooter-allegedly-wrote-waukesha-vics-name-on-gun/

So, that means that the FBI had 2 years - two years! - to track this guy and get the measure of his radicalization.  But instead, they spent the last two years doing stupid shit, like setting up people for a fake kidnapping attempt on the Mich. governor and classifying upset parents as domestic terrorists.  All while a real domestic terrorist was busy getting his groove on under their very noses.

:facepalm2:

Online mountaineer

Biden rushing to Buffalo, but couldn't be bothered with Waukesha victims of race hatred.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Here we go...fox reporting this happened in a black neighborhood and the shooter was live streaming on the internet with his manifesto...he is a know white supremacist... 888mouth

Liz Cheney
@Liz_Cheney

The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse. @GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them.

7:14 AM · May 16, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

@mystery-ak

« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 01:23:59 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline verga

Okay I will go first. I hereby renounce Liz Cheney and anything she has said in the past or will say in the future.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism.
This idiot kid in Buffalo probably couldn't name a single member of Congress, let alone the ones who allegedly enabled him to hate. Cheney is pathetic.

Offline Kamaji

Okay I will go first. I hereby renounce Liz Cheney and anything she has said in the past or will say in the future.

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Liz Cheney
@Liz_Cheney

The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse. @GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them.

7:14 AM · May 16, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Daddy should tell his princess that vindictive is not a good look.

Online mountaineer

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
There was a guy shooting people in DC with a sniper setup, while livesteaming. This took place last month in our nation's capital. It has been completely memory-holed. NYC subway and Waukesha parade too.
11:59 PM · May 14, 2022·

But Biden and nurse Jill are rushing to Buffalo.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh, joy.

Looks like the shooter might not be the only one with blood on his hands. It appears that lockdowns literally drove him insane.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/16/buffalo-shooting-suspects-kin-blame-covid-19-for-slaughter/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Just a pic:
(looks like it takes all kinds, but it takes more of some kinds than of others)

Online mountaineer

Twisted diary of alleged Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron reveals his online radicalization
By Gabrielle Fonrouge   
May 17, 2022 7:12pm
The avowed white supremacist who killed 10 people at a Buffalo supermarket first became radicalized during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic by scouring extremist internet messaging boards, according to his twisted online diary.

Payton Gendron, 18, spent months reflecting on his plans to conduct a mass shooting in the digital journal and said his exposure to 4Chan, an online message board known as a hotbed for extremism, kept him motivated to stick to his plans.

“My current beliefs started when I first started to use 4chan a few months after covid started,” Gendron wrote in the diary, which was posted on the Discord app and was taken down after the attack.

“Every time I think maybe I shouldn’t commit to an attack I spend 5 min [on] /pol/, then my motivation returns,” he wrote in another entry, referencing the message board’s politics section, which is known for racist and anti-semitic content.  ...

Many of the entries express doubt and fear over the attack and how his only options were to either go through with it, or commit suicide.

“I’m not proud to kill these lads, in fact I’m desperately looking for a sign or evidence proving that I shouldn’t,” he wrote of his plans to shoot and kill black people in a crazed effort to “save” the white race.  ...
NY Post

Offline Kamaji

Twisted diary of alleged Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron reveals his online radicalization
By Gabrielle Fonrouge   
May 17, 2022 7:12pmNY Post

He was one twisted soul.  However, he put all of this up online, so he wasn't exactly hiding who he was and who he was becoming.

Offline Kamaji

Alleged Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron once beheaded a cat, journal entry shows

By Allie Griffin
May 17, 2022

The self-professed white supremacist accused of fatally shooting 10 black people at a Buffalo supermarket on Saturday once stabbed and beheaded a feral cat, according to a grisly online journal entry.

Payton Gendron, 18, detailed the vicious animal attack in a March 25 entry posted on the Discord app, and justified the sick act by saying the stray feline had been attacking his family cat Paige.

Gendron wrote that he repeatedly stabbed the grey tabby cat and bashed its head before grabbing a hatchet and hacking the animal’s head off.

“When I came home at ~10:30 I was eating pizza bites when I hard my cat Paige scream from the garage,” Gendron wrote.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/17/alleged-buffalo-shooter-payton-gendron-once-beheaded-cat-journal-entry-shows/

------------------------------------------------------

Classic signs of a psychopath.  There would have been plenty of other signs, too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Alleged Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron once beheaded a cat, journal entry shows

Shooter and Fauxci have a lot more in common than not.  Mass killers and animal abusers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

There Are Two Elephants In the Room Concerning the Buffalo Shooter
ByAdmin
Published on May 16, 2022
There’s a lot being said about the shooting that occurred in Buffalo, New York. The underlying issue concerning all of it is the mental illness factor. ...

Firstly, and most obviously, our society does not value discussions surrounding mental illness as well as it should. ...

So here we have a boy who was clearly disturbed, doing bizarre and odd things, openly declaring his attraction to extremist ideologies, and it would appear no one lifted a finger to help him until he made a general threat. While I’m not saying that this kid deserves sympathy, I have to wonder if this could have been avoided if he had found someone willing to help him get to the bottom of his behavior.

This leads me to my second point; the people who did talk to him.

As the shooter himself testifies, he became radicalized on 4Chan after browsing /pol/, one of its politically focused forums. To be clear, 4Chan is not a site wholly dedicated to sympathetic talk about Nazism, but it definitely is there. ...
Republican Daily

Offline Kamaji

There Are Two Elephants In the Room Concerning the Buffalo Shooter
ByAdmin
Published on May 16, 2022Republican Daily

He appeared to be displaying a lot of the classic signs of a psychopath.

Online mountaineer

He appeared to be displaying a lot of the classic signs of a psychopath.
Exactly, but what can be done with such people? They can't be locked up. We just wait until they kill others then say, "Yes, he had some mental health issues ... "

Offline Kamaji

Exactly, but what can be done with such people? They can't be locked up. We just wait until they kill others then say, "Yes, he had some mental health issues ... "

Depending on whether an objective evaluation can be made, they can at least be red-flagged for firearms purchases, and perhaps required to submit to some counseling.

Unfortunately, once a person becomes a full-fledged psychopath, there is not a lot of hope for "curing" them of it.

Psychopaths can be fairly consistently identified - in fact, I believe there is even research that is finding that there are organic differences in the brains of psychopaths - and I don't think a simple "just wait and see" response is adequate.  Yes, it does bring up issues with Minority Report dimensions, but the bottom line remains that psychopaths are generally a long-term danger to society.

Online mountaineer

A "retired" federal agent regularly communicated in a chatroom with the Buffalo gunman in advance of his massacre
The Buffalo News
@TheBuffaloNews
Authorities believe the former agent – believed to be from Texas – was one of at least six individuals who regularly communicated with accused gunman Payton Gendron in an online chat room where racist hatred was discussed, two officials said. Authorities investigating if retired federal agent knew of Buffalo mass shooting plans in advance
More:

https://twitter.com/BoltzmannBooty/status/1530010197053296640

Offline Kamaji

A "retired" federal agent regularly communicated in a chatroom with the Buffalo gunman in advance of his massacre More:

https://twitter.com/BoltzmannBooty/status/1530010197053296640

:facepalm2:

Online mountaineer

Online mountaineer

On the topic of the FBI chatting with would-be mass murderers and terrorists and, perhaps grooming them as such, it should be noted that in 2015 Glenn Greenwald wrote about this very thing.
February 26 2015, 7:19 a.m.
Why Does the FBI Have to Manufacture its Own Plots if Terrorism and ISIS Are Such Grave Threats?
This tactic is akin to having the DEA constantly warn of the severe threat posed by drug addiction while it simultaneously uses pushers on its payroll to deliberately get people hooked on drugs so that they can arrest the addicts they’ve created and thus justify their own warnings and budgets.
Glenn Greenwald

The FBI and major media outlets yesterday trumpeted the agency’s latest counterterrorism triumph: the arrest of three Brooklyn men, ages 19 to 30, on charges of conspiring to travel to Syria to fight for ISIS (photo of joint FBI/NYPD press conference, above). As my colleague Murtaza Hussain ably documents, “it appears that none of the three men was in any condition to travel or support the Islamic State, without help from the FBI informant.” One of the frightening terrorist villains told the FBI informant that, beyond having no money, he had encountered a significant problem in following through on the FBI’s plot: his mom had taken away his passport. Noting the bizarre and unhinged ranting of one of the suspects, Hussain noted on Twitter that this case “sounds like another victory for the FBI over the mentally ill.”

In this regard, this latest arrest appears to be quite similar to the overwhelming majority of terrorism arrests the FBI has proudly touted over the last decade. As my colleague Andrew Fishman and I wrote last month — after the FBI manipulated a 20-year-old loner who lived with his parents into allegedly agreeing to join an FBI-created plot to attack the Capitol — these cases follow a very clear pattern:
    The known facts from this latest case seem to fit well within a now-familiar FBI pattern whereby the agency does not disrupt planned domestic terror attacks but rather creates them, then publicly praises itself for stopping its own plots. ...
Full story at The Intercept

Online mountaineer

UPDATE
Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron pleads guilty to grocery store massacre
By Emily Crane   
November 28, 2022 10:58am

The white teenager who gunned down 10 people in a hate-fueled Buffalo supermarket massacre in a predominantly black neighborhood pleaded guilty Monday to murder and hate-motivated terrorism charges.

Payton Gendron, 19, entered the plea at the Erie County Court — just two miles from where he massacred his victims on May 14 as part of a crazed plan to take out as many black people as possible.

His plea to the string of state charges guarantees he will spend the rest of his life in prison. He still faces federal charges. ... NY Post