Author Topic: LIVE BREAKING...8 People Dead, Including Gunman, in Buffalo Supermarket Mass Shooting: Sources  (Read 2428 times)

Online mountaineer

the shooter is a known white supremacist and drove into town from Broome county targeting this grocery store knowing it was in a predominately Black area of town.
Stupid idiot!  :#@$%:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Tops and Wegman's rule the Buffalo New York grocery choices...among dozens of mom and pop specialty stores (Italian, Polish, German).

Jefferson Avenue is a MINORITY Black area and has been for a half century.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

Cernovich
@Cernovich
The manifesto of the terrorist who killed people today contains the following:
- He did a chart of Jewish people and included me under “troll Jew.”
- Rejection of Christianity.
- An admission that he is is “authoritarian left wing.”
- Hybrid Nazi and “green nationalism.”
6:42 PM · May 14, 2022

Cernovich
@Cernovich
Today’s terrorist attack will be politicized and lied about. The man was under demonic influence. Completely incoherent “ideology.” Hybrid of Nazism with green new deal leanings. He called himself a left wing “green nationalist.”
That’s why you can’t post the document.
6:50 PM · May 14, 2022
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 11:23:20 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

In his manifesto the Buffalo mass shooter says he falls on the “mild-moderate authoritarian left” category.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1525608850216615936

Online mountaineer

Rosie's Fake Account
@DarnelSugarfoo
On the left, the cover of the Buffalo shooter's manifesto.
On the right, the logo of the Azov battalion.

5:33 PM · May 14, 2022

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Prayers up for the victims, their families, friends, and loved ones.

This stuff is just plain wrong. That guy isn't wired right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

I am heartsick over this. Some reports claim he is a left leaning "Green Nationalist" , but he is being labeled a Trump supporting white supremist.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online DCPatriot

I am heartsick over this. Some reports claim he is a left leaning "Green Nationalist" , but he is being labeled a Trump supporting white supremist.

So damned what?     :shrug:   That can be disproven in 30 seconds. 

It's only May and this crap is  beginning.  This Summer is going to be a hoot in the good old USA!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

I adore Wegmans.

Me too! 

Couldn't believe it when they finally arrived in the Washington, D.C. region.  But that said, they still don't have the broad selections found in the Western New York area.

Wegman's is based out of Rochester, New York, which is about a 90 minute drive East of Buffalo.

Online mountaineer

Elliptic curves over $\Q$ "Anon"
@Cyber_Gnostic
12h
The Buffalo Shooters manifesto was literally copy pasted from the Christ Church shooting.

8:09 PM · May 14, 2022·

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Extreme’ Buffalo gunman threatened HS graduation shooting, referred for ‘mental health eval’
May 15, 2022 | Vivek Saxena

The self-identified white supremacist accused of committing a deadly mass shooting Saturday in Buffalo, New York was reportedly investigated last June after he threatened to shoot up his graduation ceremony.

“A school official reported that this very troubled young man had made statements indicating that he wanted to do a shooting, either at a graduation ceremony, or sometime after,” an unnamed government official told The Buffalo News.

New York State Police subsequently investigated the matter and wound up referring the alleged Buffalo shooter, Payton S. Gendron, “for a mental health evaluation and counseling,” according to The News.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/15/extreme-buffalo-gunman-threatened-hs-graduation-shooting-referred-for-mental-health-eval-1238023/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buffalo white supremacist, 18, threatened a school graduation shooting last year and was given psychiatric treatment - but still legally bought three guns: Classmates reveal he acted strangely, wore hazmat suit to school for a week and scared them with 'Hitler-esque' political views

Payton Gendron, 18, was investigated by the New York State Police for threating to shoot his classmates during graduation in June 2021
     Police suggested mental health evaluation and counseling
     Classmates recall his 'Hitler-esque' political leanings during a political science exercise
    Gendron wore a hazmat suit to school for the first week of his senior year to protect against Covid
     In his 180-page manifesto refers to the paranoid white supremacist theory of 'white replacement'
    He looks up to other racially-motivated spree killers like Dylan Roof who killed nine people in a black church in South Carolina
    At least 10 people were killed and three were reported injured after a gunman opened fire inside a Buffalo supermarket on Saturday while livestreaming
    Gendron had the n-word scrawled on his rifle, targeted a store in a predominantly black area and shot 11 black people, police said
    Erie County District Attorney John Flynn charged him with one count of first degree murder
    The suspect, filmed wearing a military uniform, has been taken into custody by the Buffalo Police Department and will be charged with multiple counts of first-degree murder as early as Saturday night
    The suspect was reportedly wearing body armor as witnesses said they saw the man wearing a black helmet and carrying a rifle into the store
    Ex-Buffalo cop Aaron Salter Jr, who was working at the market as a security guard, tried to stop the gunman but was fatally shot himself
    86-year-old Ruth Whitfield, the mother of the former Buffalo fire commissioner, was also gunned down
    New York Gov. Kathy Hochul, a Buffalo native, said the state is providing assistance to the Buffalo Police Department
    N-word could be seen written on the front sight of gunman's automatic rifle
    President Biden says 'hate must have no safe harbor'

By Janon Fisher For Dailymail.Com

Published: 01:49 EDT, 15 May 2022 | Updated: 07:16 EDT, 15 May 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10817615/Buffalo-white-supremacist-shot-dead-ten-threatened-shoot-classmate-graduation.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Idiot

I'm sorry...but the police should have just taken him out.  It would have saved years of litigation.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Gun Used in Buffalo Grocery Attack Was Acquired Legally

The gun used to kill innocents in Saturday’s attack on Buffalo’s Tops Friendly Market was acquired legally.
AWR Hawkins15 May 2022, 6:38 AM PDT

The gun used to kill innocents in Saturday’s attack on Buffalo’s Tops Friendly Market was acquired legally.

The UK Independent reports on Sunday morning the New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) announced the gun was acquired legally.

ABC 7 indicated the attacker used a rifle which was purchased at a store in Broome County, New York.

USA Today observed that after pointing out the legal acquisition of the gun, Hochul noted it was illegally modified via ammunition magazines holding more than ten rounds.

Hochul indicated law enforcement agencies were trying to determine where the gunman had acquired the magazines, as magazines holding more than ten rounds are illegal in New York.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/15/report-gun-used-in-buffalo-grocery-attack-was-acquired-legally/
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Me too! 

Couldn't believe it when they finally arrived in the Washington, D.C. region.  But that said, they still don't have the broad selections found in the Western New York area.

Wegman's is based out of Rochester, New York, which is about a 90 minute drive East of Buffalo.

@DCPatriot

They had incredible salad bars pre Covid. If you’re on the East Coast, and you get an opportunity to see one, go inside!

Online mountaineer

I'm sorry...but the police should have just taken him out.  It would have saved years of litigation.
Didn't a security guard shoot, but the kid's body armor protected him? I thought I read that.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
MSM blaring at a 100 decibels this morning of a white nationalist hate crime.  While these POS racist attacks were inert events caused by inanimate objects like cars and stray bullets.

Until I hear some equity in reporting these events, the MSM can stick it up their ass. My give a shit meter has not nudged.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hochul says Buffalo gunman ‘is not gonna see the light of day again’
by Mychael Schnell - 05/15/22 11:18 AM ET

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) on Sunday said the alleged gunman who fatally shot 10 people in Buffalo, N.Y. one day earlier “is not going to see the light of day again.”

“This individual is not gonna see the light of day again, you know, whether it’s under federal prosecution or state under our domestic terrorism laws or just murder one. This person murdered 10 innocent victims in our community just yesterday,” Hochul told moderator Margaret Brennan on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

more
https://thehill.com/news/3488975-hochul-says-buffalo-gunman-is-not-gonna-see-the-light-of-day-again/
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1525577290565963776
Of course it was a hate crime, how asinine! When is going out and murdering people an act of love?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hochul says Buffalo gunman ‘is not gonna see the light of day again’
by Mychael Schnell - 05/15/22 11:18 AM ET

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) on Sunday said the alleged gunman who fatally shot 10 people in Buffalo, N.Y. one day earlier “is not going to see the light of day again.”

This individual is not gonna see the light of day again,Tyou know, whether it’s under federal prosecution or state under our domestic terrorism laws or just murder one. This person murdered 10 innocent victims in our community just yesterday,” Hochul told moderator Margaret Brennan on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

more
https://thehill.com/news/3488975-hochul-says-buffalo-gunman-is-not-gonna-see-the-light-of-day-again/

Did the stupid Guv just give the perp a legal reason for not being provided due process?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Did the stupid Guv just give the perp a legal reason for not being provided due process?
They have to use the word alleged in the press. it's how they roll, prior to a conviction--but when the guy livestreams his crime, is caught in the act, has a bullet from the guard's gun stuck in his gear (body armor), there really isn't a huge question if he was the perp.

At this point, manifesto and all, a trial is a formality, and that will likely not be enough of a technicality to free him. In this case, he was busted for a reason, on site, and I would bet there is in store video of the whole thing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The New York "Safe Act" outlawed the sale of standard-design AR-15 rifles in 2013.

I believe the Safe Act prohibits the sale of used AR-15's (at least through licensed gun dealers) as well.

I'm wondering how this kid bought one (more recently) "legally"?

A friend from NY said there was some kind of "modified design" that might still be considered "sellable" -- but it had the pistol-style grip removed completely, I think there were modifications to how the magazine attached, etc.

BTW, you can't buy an AR-15 in Connecticut, either.
You can't even buy the S&W MP15/22 -- the .22 version of the AR-style rifle.