Author Topic: Florida woman Janiya Douglas says getting arrested was on bucket list  (Read 688 times)

Offline Kamaji

Florida woman Janiya Douglas says getting arrested was on bucket list

By Yaron Steinbuch
May 13, 2022

A Florida woman busted for allegedly fleeing police later said getting arrested was on her bucket list — at just 19 years old.

Monroe County Sheriff’s Sgt. Robert Dosh saw a Toyota sedan speeding recklessly southbound on Card Sound Road at about 7:45 a.m. Thursday, WPLG reported.

When he tried to stop Janiya Shaimiracle Douglas, she continued driving as he chased her with lights and sirens before she finally stopped near County Road 905.

Douglas then admitted to Dosh that getting collared was actually on her bucket list since high school.

She got her wish.

The sergeant hauled her to jail on charges of fleeing and eluding.

A Facebook user commented about the arrest on the sheriff’s office official page.

“My bucket list is to make it to my death without getting arrested…so far so good,” Mickey Foster wrote.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/13/floridas-janiya-douglas-says-getting-arrested-on-bucket-list/

Offline Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just out of curiosity, I wonder exactly how many times she put getting arrested on her bucket list?

Online rustynail

Florida, come on vacation go home on probation.