Author Topic: Two Shooters Dressed In All Black Kill Man At Gas Station In Broad Daylight  (Read 564 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Christine Sellers
Contributor
May 13, 2022 10:53 AM ET
Font Size:

Two shooters dressed in all black fatally shot a man at gas station in Philadelphia in broad daylight Monday, Fox 29 reported.

The shooting occurred at the Liberty gas station around 2 p.m. Monday and claimed the life of 30-year-old Brandon Dixon, FOX 29 reported. Surveillance video of the shooting showed the two suspects approach Dixon while he was standing at the pump before they opened fire, according to the outlet. Dixon attempted to run away from the two people, the surveillance video indicated.

Police responded to the incident, transporting Dixon to a local hospital where he later died, the outlet reported. Dixon sustained gunshot wounds to his head and face, police said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwGLB1HdV3s&ab_channel=PhiladelphiaPolice

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/13/gas-station-shooting-broad-daylight-philadelphia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't tell me,let me guess!

Johnny Cash fans?

Damn rednecks hillbillies!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This was no random shooting, but one person targeted. Know more about the victim, there is a chance the motive and perpetrators will be disclosed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This was no random shooting, but one person targeted. Know more about the victim, there is a chance the motive and perpetrators will be disclosed.
Maybe, maybe not, could just be two rabid Black animals who just decided it was a good day to kill Whitey, or a gang initiation that required killing a White guy. Considering who the perps were and who the victim was hate would be motive enough.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Maybe, maybe not, could just be two rabid Black animals who just decided it was a good day to kill Whitey, or a gang initiation that required killing a White guy. Considering who the perps were and who the victim was hate would be motive enough.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the "victim" who's mama said he was a good boy, sure didn't look white to me. @GtHawk
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Correct me if I am wrong, but the "victim" who's mama said he was a good boy, sure didn't look white to me. @GtHawk
Nope, not you that needs the correcting it's me. I can't tell you why I thought the victim was White, I guess the pain meds told me to pull that out my Azz. Can I use the Biden excuse and blame it on Putin, or Trump or anyone but me? But mainly and truthfully I just didn't fell like watching a video with someone getting murdered so I didn't see the victim and for some (racist, bad me) reason I assumed the victim was White.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 06:17:49 am by GtHawk »

Offline mountaineer

Had this happened in NYC, you might have assumed the victim was Asian or Orthodox Jew, as that seems to be the trend.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Gang hit. 

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

... I didn't see the victim and for some (racist, bad me) reason I assumed the victim was White.

@GtHawk   @Sighlass

I can tell you the reason. It is because when two black thugs murder someone in broad daylight AND IT GETS REPORTED IN THE PRESS,the victim is almost always white.

Maybe I just don't read the "right" news sources,but it seems to ME that when blacks murder blacks,it is rarely reported in the mainstream press outside the area where they all live.

Even then it SEEMS to usually only be reported in the local black-owned newspaper.

Ifn ah didunt no betta,ah MITE thenk dat the midia wuz tryin ta stir up racism,n' shit.

Thanfulie,ah am smart enuf ta sea threw da news faint.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 02:18:02 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!