Author Topic: CLAIM: ‘Covid & Climate Change Push Many Older Women into Prostitution’  (Read 213 times)

rebewranger

CLAIM: ‘Covid & Climate Change Push Many Older Women into Prostitution’

8 hours ago Guest Blogger 27 Comments
From Climate Depot

Paper: Covid has combined with climate change to wrought another dimension of grimness – older women, some even grandmothers, being pushed into prostitution. …

“It was difficult to find minor girls during the lockdown as they were locked in their homes so traffickers moved their attention to older women who were in need of money to keep the sex trade going.” … “We are still in the process of realising the complete impact that COVID-19 brought in this region already battling climate change effects,” Social activist Pampa Ghosh said.

Several areas in the Sundarbans have been washed away due to the rise in water levels, displacing a large number of people who were then forced to migrate due to financial insecurity and vulnerabilities.

By: Marc Morano – Climate Depot

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/05/13/claim-covid-climate-change-push-many-older-women-into-prostitution/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 05:10:21 pm by rangerrebew »

rebewranger

Since we know democrats routinely use the dearly departed as voters, it isn't out of the question for them to use the dearly departed for prostitution. :tongue2:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Odd they don't name the planet this is happening on,ain't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

Odd they don't name the planet this is happening on,ain't it?

It looks like it is India...I think @sneakypete . Even so, I can't in my wildest imagination believe there is a large customer base or great cash flow for the seller. (I say this as a "vintage" lady, lol, with no personal experience in the matter).

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It looks like it is India...I think @sneakypete . Even so, I can't in my wildest imagination believe there is a large customer base or great cash flow for the seller. (I say this as a "vintage" lady, lol, with no personal experience in the matter).

@berdie

HEY!

I  agree with ya,and I am not in the market for hot young sweet thang,either!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!