Author Topic: WH’s Bedingfield Pushes Back Against Calling Baby Formula Shortage a ‘Crisis’ — Not ‘About a Label’  (Read 138 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WH’s Bedingfield Pushes Back Against Calling Baby Formula Shortage a ‘Crisis’ — Not ‘About a Label’

Trent Baker 13 May 2022

White House communications director Kate Bedingfield on Friday was reluctant to describe the current baby formula shortage across the country as a “crisis.”

Bedingfield said she did not think it was “about a label” and stressed the importance of fixing the shortage.

CNN “At This Hour” host Kate Bolduan asked, “Kate, at this point, do you, does the White House consider this a crisis?”

“Well, I don’t think it’s about a label,” Bedingfield replied. “I think it is about addressing directly the need that families all across the country have. Listen, I’m a mom. I have two young kids. I’m not terribly far removed from the days of feeding my kids with formula. I know, and we know, and the president knows how stressful this is for families across the country. It’s why he’s taken action.”

“Of course, you said if it’s for one family, Kate, it’s going to be a crisis. But … is there a hesitation against calling this a crisis if that’s what it is?” Bolduan followed up.

“I can tell you there is no hesitation against acting, which is what the president is doing, and it is what this administration is doing,” Bedingfield responded, noting the shortage was a result of the Abbott Nutrition plant in Sturgis, MI, being shut down by the FDA.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/13/whs-bedingfield-pushes-back-against-calling-baby-formula-shortage-a-crisis-not-about-a-label/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's a CRISIS when you don't know how you are going to feed your baby!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

The federal government shut down the biggest baby formula maker in the US about 3 months ago - so they were directly involved in the cause of the shortage.

They never consider the actual consequences of their actions. They are moronic children who just do whatever their latest impulse is.

Offline LMAO

Crime is not about a label

Inflation worries are not about a label

Economic contraction is not about a label

A border crisis is not about a label

Rising gas and energy prices are not about a labor

Is there anybody in this administration that has any clue how to remotely do their job?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Crime is not about a label

Inflation worries are not about a label

Economic contraction is not about a label

A border crisis is not about a label

Rising gas and energy prices are not about a labor

Is there anybody in this administration that has any clue how to remotely do their job?

That depends on whether they're supposed to be doing the job they're labeled with, or their real work - destroying the U.S.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It's not a crime if by democrat dictates you should have sent your babies to a democrat approved slaughter house, aiding and abetting democrat big money ventures into the butchery of American human  babies, refusing to make room for foreigners babies.  Capitalist haters! ! ! !
The utopia lovers got their way, take a bow babie butchers and enablers, your eternal reward is coming.  If you know your scripture, you already know what it is.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions