Author Topic: Trump warns GOP voters against Barnette in Pennsylvania Senate race  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Absalom

Re: Trump warns GOP voters against Barnette in Pennsylvania Senate race
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2022, 11:23:23 pm »
What I understand (and take it for what it's worth), is Oz had a Trump like epiphany and switched sides on many issues.
Neither (Trump/Oz, et. al) are what I call Class I conservatives like Cruz, Cotton, or DeSantis, but right now everything should be done to destroy McConnell and McCarthy.  Ohterwise we will get more of the same.
--------------------------
Both Trump and Ozzie have been political frauds since birth.
Good riddance to both of these hustlers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2022, 11:31:04 pm »
--------------------------
Both Trump and Ozzie have been political frauds since birth.
Good riddance to both of these hustlers.

@Absalom

Good thinking! MUCH better to go with the Party People who have been doing such a wonderful job of saving America,huh?

Do you REALLY think you are fooling anybody here?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2022, 06:40:15 pm »
@ Absalom
Good thinking! MUCH better to go with the Party People who have been doing such a wonderful job of saving America,huh?
Do you REALLY think you are fooling anybody here?
-----------------------------
I've nothing to do w/FOOLS which is why you're on permanent ignore!!!!!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2022, 07:02:37 pm »
Permanent ignore?  Are you sure about that?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2022, 07:58:35 pm »

If he was on ignore, how could you read his post?  You're a laugh a minute professor. :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2022, 07:59:30 pm »

Pete's on Ab's academic double secret probation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2022, 11:36:48 pm »
From a few days ago .....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2022, 11:40:21 pm »
Trump is for TRUMP period. However, he was the best POTUS ever as far as the Economy and Foreign Affairs. Other than that he was terrible. If he only would have drained 1 or 2 Swamp players as he said he was going to do and build the Wall he would have been the best ever POTUS. The lack of SWAMP draining was his downfall and will keep him from getting elected again. The mess we are in today is because he did not even try to drain the swamp and very little effort in closing the border. He also was the WORSE judgement of people ever as POTUS. He had and still does not have a TEAM to help him with NAGA policies. Look at DOJ, FBI, and his Cabinet appointments. ALL failures and RINOS.
The Swamp is a phalanx composed of a shield wall of bureaucrats and agency pukes all covering each other's hindparts while shielding the real elected evildoers for a price (promotion). I honestly believe that all of us had underestimated just how pervasive it is in both Parties.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2022, 03:33:03 am »
The Swamp is a phalanx composed of a shield wall of bureaucrats and agency pukes all covering each other's hindparts while shielding the real elected evildoers for a price (promotion). I honestly believe that all of us had underestimated just how pervasive it is in both Parties.

There was only one anti-swamp candidate in the PA Senate race.  And that candidate came in third.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2022, 11:56:45 am »
Pete's on Ab's academic double secret probation.

There is a little-known codicil in the BR constitution which gives the Admins unlimited power to preserve order in time of emergency.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2022, 12:05:10 pm »
There is a little-known codicil in the BR constitution which gives the Admins unlimited power to preserve order in time of emergency.
Everything the mods know about handling an emergency, they learned from this guy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2022, 12:08:15 pm »
Everything the mods know about handling an emergency, they learned from this guy.

Thankfully it wasn't from these two

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2022, 11:10:39 pm »

@Absalom

Thank you for telling the world I am NOT someone you would associate with.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2022, 11:11:50 pm »

@Hoodat

Well,it IS Absalom ,so we really can't expect much.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2022, 11:05:16 pm »
My only interest is that Trumpty Dumpty disappears forever w/his fan club bringing up the rear.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2022, 12:08:24 am »
My only interest is that Trumpty Dumpty disappears forever w/his fan club bringing up the rear.

The hopes and dreams of a twatwaffle

Online Hoodat

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2022, 02:39:30 am »

My only interest is that this Republic survives and thrives - that the great nation of my birth will be just as great when I die, that our posterity inherits a bastion of freedom and prosperity.  And I'm not willing to surrender any of that just because I have some personal vendetta against someone.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2022, 03:34:53 am »
My only interest is that this Republic survives and thrives - that the great nation of my birth will be just as great when I die, that our posterity inherits a bastion of freedom and prosperity.  And I'm not willing to surrender any of that just because I have some personal vendetta against someone.
I agree, but considering that I was born in the 50s, I think I will have to live a long time for the comeback to happen.

Of course, (theoretically) if the GOP were to use its majority (when it has one) to restore the Republic with the zeal and vigor the Democrats are using to tear it down, that could conceivably happen in my lifetime.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2022, 01:32:56 pm »
I agree, but considering that I was born in the 50s, I think I will have to live a long time for the comeback to happen.

Of course, (theoretically) if the GOP were to use its majority (when it has one) to restore the Republic with the zeal and vigor the Democrats are using to tear it down, that could conceivably happen in my lifetime.

Need I remind you that there were only eleven votes in the U. S. Senate against sending forty billion dollars to Ukraine?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Absalom

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2022, 09:38:40 pm »
The results are in and sayonara to Trumpty Dumpty.
Good riddance w/o tears as the Almighty is merciful.