Author Topic: Making Climate Skepticism Illegal: The Regime’s Crackdown On Disinformation  (Read 132 times)

rebewranger

Making Climate Skepticism Illegal: The Regime’s Crackdown On Disinformation
BY BRIGGS ON MAY 9, 2022 • ( 13 COMMENTS )

Before we get into this, it is interesting to note that if I had kept my original headline, “Attempting to make global warming skepticism illegal”, it would have caused heads to scratch inside of turn. Propaganda works.

All right: Two new, and two successful, power grabs by the Regime were completed last week.

The first was the start of the Disinformation Governance Board, under the Department of Homeland Security. This creates a mechanism to define official thoughtcrimes. I repeat: if official disinformation exists there necessarily must exist Official Truths (which are only coincidental with Truths), and therefore there must exist an entity in charge of creating and regulating them.

The second grab was creation of the Office of Environmental Justice, under the Department of Justice. There is no such thing as environmental justice. But such a fiction can be defined with respect to The Science (as in “Listen to The Science!”). The Science is research provided by Experts. And Experts, you recall, are educated credentialed important individuals who align with and are supported by the Regime, directly or indirectly.

https://www.wmbriggs.com/post/39247/