Author Topic: Tim Scott Gives Knock out Response to Biden's Treasury Secretary for Saying Abortion Helps the Job M  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tim Scott Gives Knock out Response to Biden's Treasury Secretary for Saying Abortion Helps the Job Market
By Brandon Morse | May 11, 2022 10:00 AM ET

South Carolina Senator Tim Scott revealed himself to be a walking, talking example of the potential of how a child born into abject poverty can rise to become one of the more notable politicians of his time. Not that he’s the first, nor will he be the last.

During a Senate Banking Committee hearing, Scott was questioning Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, who was in the midst of testifying on Tuesday about how abortion is beneficial to the economy.

“Just for clarity’s sake, did you say that ending the life of a child is good for the labor force participation rate?” Scott asked.

Yellen gave the typical drivel about how women could better serve the economy by being able to abort pregnancies at will, making it easier to navigate the job market and live their best life. She noted that financial security was a big part of satisfaction and that children throw a wrench into the gears.

“And one aspect of a satisfying life is being able to feel that you have the financial resources to raise a child, that the children you bring into the world are wanted, and that you have the ability to take care of them,” she said.

Among those getting abortions are teenagers and women in poverty, specifically those in black communities.

“It deprives them of the ability to continue their education to later participate in the workforce,” said Yellen. “So, there is spillover into labor force participation, and it means the children will grow up in poverty and do worse themselves.”

At that point, Scott had to cut her off.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1524230077764059138

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/05/11/tim-scott-gives-knock-out-response-to-bidens-treasury-secretary-for-saying-abortion-helps-the-job-market-n562908
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

SEN. SCOTT: “I’ll just simply say that as a guy raised by a black woman in abject poverty, I am thankful to be here...”

Oopsie!  She really stepped into that one.

Offline mountaineer

See also Ben Carson, M.D.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This woman can barely balance a checkbook why the hell is she mentioning abortion?

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Killer Clouds

These DCP disciples are mentally sick individuals.

Offline heelboy22

Watch the guy to the right of her.  He looks like he's working on something, then a second after she mentions the word "black" and it starts to sink in, he looks up as if to say "Did I hear what I think I heard?"