Author Topic: Bill Gates says he has COVID-19, experiencing ‘mild’ symptoms  (Read 511 times)

Offline Kamaji

Bill Gates says he has COVID-19, experiencing ‘mild’ symptoms

By Nika Shakhnazarova
May 11, 2022

Bill Gates said he has tested positive for COVID-19 and is experiencing mild symptoms.

The 65-year-old Microsoft co-founder revealed the news on Twitter, saying he will self-isolate until he’s healthy.

“I’ve tested positive for COVID. I’m experiencing mild symptoms and am following the experts’ advice by isolating until I’m healthy again,” he said in a tweet.

“I’m fortunate to be vaccinated and boosted and have access to testing and great medical care,” he said in a follow-up tweet.

The tech magnate’s Seattle-based Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is the most influential private foundation in the world, with an endowment of about $65 billion.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/11/bill-gates-says-he-has-covid-19-experiencing-mild-symptoms/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Bill Gates says he has COVID-19, experiencing ‘mild’ symptoms
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 12:03:51 pm »
“I’m fortunate to be vaccinated and boosted and have access to testing and great medical care,”

:facepalm2:

You have the flu, Bill, it's no big deal.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 12:18:49 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 07:40:23 pm »
My very first thought on reading this was 'Who gives a F'k? What is it about liberals that they believe they are so important that people care about their illnesses, let alone a mild case of the flu? Bill Gates is an extremely dangerous narcissist and the world would be better off without attempts to control those who I'm sure he believes to be his inferiors.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2022, 07:57:16 pm »
Is it only leftists who announce their latest Covid diagnosis? I haven't seen a conservative say any such thing for months, if not years. Or maybe today's iteration of the 'rona affects only leftists.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org