Author Topic: CA: LA mom admits murdering 3 of her children with the help of teen son  (Read 545 times)

Offline Kamaji

LA mom admits murdering 3 of her children with the help of teen son: cops

By Yaron Steinbuch
May 10, 2022

A Los Angeles mom has admitted to killing three of her seven children on Mother’s Day with the help of her 16-year-old son, authorities said.

Mom of seven Angela Flores, 38, was booked into the LA County jail Sunday night on three counts of murder for allegedly killing two of her boys and a 12-year-old daughter. Her bail was set at $6 million.

The 16-year-old also was arrested on one count of murder and was being held at the Sylmar Juvenile Hall, CBS News reported, citing police.

Police responded to a report of an assault with a deadly weapon about 7:40 a.m. Sunday at the home on Victory Boulevard and found the three victims, Natalie, 12, Nathan, 8, and Kevin, who was believed to be about 10, according to the outlet.

LAPD said Flores confessed to killing her children with the assistance of the 16-year-old.

The cause of their deaths was not immediately released. Flores’ three other children live out of state with their father and were not harmed.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/10/angela-flores-reportedly-admits-killing-3-of-her-children/

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She looks evil in that one photo, and sounds like she was going for an insanity defense before she did it it with all the yelling, lighting candles and praying in front of the neighbors. Who knows maybe she really is crazy or possessed, but how could a brother help in the murders of his siblings? thank God the other three children were living elsewhere with their father or there may have been six dead.

I wonder, will we find out that the real reason for the murders was that a boyfriend didn't like kids or that the kids kept her from being free to 'get around'.

Offline Kamaji

She looks evil in that one photo, and sounds like she was going for an insanity defense before she did it it with all the yelling, lighting candles and praying in front of the neighbors. Who knows maybe she really is crazy or possessed, but how could a brother help in the murders of his siblings? thank God the other three children were living elsewhere with their father or there may have been six dead.

I wonder, will we find out that the real reason for the murders was that a boyfriend didn't like kids or that the kids kept her from being free to 'get around'.

No idea what possesses these people to do these things.  No doubt there will be a murder-documentary on her soon enough.

The son was most likely groomed into being his mother's pet/slave over a long period of time.  He will most likely come off with some sort of diminished capacity defense that mitigates, but does not absolve, his guilt.

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Come quickly, Lord.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

rebewranger

Does Mejifornia law still allow people to be arrested for murder?  I would think they have a law which allows women to decide if they want to keep children that came from their bodies, too. :smokin:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Does Mejifornia law still allow people to be arrested for murder?  I would think they have a law which allows women to decide if they want to keep children that came from their bodies, too. :smokin:
Well she's White so  unless she comes out as Lesbian or some other alphabetsouper no sympathy, but the democrats have defied the will of the people repeatedly so no death penalty.

Offline verga

She just claim it was an Ultra-late term abortion.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,you know what they say,"A family that dies together,stays together".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!