Author Topic: Russian oil boss dies ‘from toad poisoning’  (Read 281 times)

Offline Kamaji

Russian oil boss dies ‘from toad poisoning’
« on: May 10, 2022, 01:45:22 pm »
Russian oil boss dies ‘from toad poisoning’

Alexander Subbotin was a Lukoil board member

Emily Atkinson
May 9, 2022

A former top manager of the Russian energy corporation Lukoil has died from suspected toad poisoning, reports say.

Following a session with a local shaman in Mytishchi, a city northeast of Russia’s capital Moscow, Alexander Subbotin a Lukoil board member, allegedly died in a basement after an anti-hangover session with the healer.

Subbotin visited the shaman, Magua, and his wife at their home, the Telegram channel Mash claims, to treat a hangover using toad venom.

Source:  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-oil-official-toad-poisoning-b2074829.html

Offline Kamaji

Re: Russian oil boss dies ‘from toad poisoning’
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 01:45:44 pm »
"Toad poisoning" - nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 02:06:28 pm »
So, there's a homicidal amphibian loose in Moscow?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 03:45:58 pm »
Weird headline, I took it to mean he somehow died while poisoning a toad, you know like it's a thing in Russia "Hey guys let's get together and poison some toads". Maybe it's just me but it seems more correct to have said 'Russian Oil Boss Dies from Toad Poison'.

@Kamaji I'm with you on the suspicion, this sounds like the kind of 'accidental' death the KGB is known for.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 03:51:02 pm »
Weird headline, I took it to mean he somehow died while poisoning a toad, you know like it's a thing in Russia "Hey guys let's get together and poison some toads". Maybe it's just me but it seems more correct to have said 'Russian Oil Boss Dies from Toad Poison'.

@Kamaji I'm with you on the suspicion, this sounds like the kind of 'accidental' death the KGB is known for.

:thumbsup: