Author Topic: Bengali chief warrant officer finds the American dream through serving  (Read 79 times)

rebewranger

Bengali chief warrant officer finds the American dream through serving
By Heather J. Hagan, U.S. Army Public AffairsMay 3, 2022

WASHINGTON — People are the cornerstone of America’s Army. Chief Warrant Officer 5 Mohammed Badal, chief of the Contingency Construction Branch at the Office of the Chief of Engineers, is an illustration of the Army’s commitment to its people and nation.

“I experienced culture at the deepest level,” said Badal. “I have been living and breathing the Army culture for 25 years, where I found myself working, playing and doing the mission with all kinds of religious and diverse backgrounds that helped me grow.”

Badal credits the Army for his education and success in his career as a warrant officer. A native of Dhaka, Peoples Republic of Bangladesh, his emigration journey started when he was 19 years old through the Diversity Visa Program.

https://www.army.mil/article/256350/bengali_chief_warrant_officer_finds_the_american_dream_through_serving

rebewranger

"People are the cornerstone of America’s Army."

However, white, conservative, patriotric people, er, political extremists, are not welcome. *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 10:46:23 am by rangerrebew »