Author Topic: Louis C.K. Slams Democrats for ‘Sh**ting’ on Trump Supporters After He Called Trump Hitler  (Read 393 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Louis C.K. Slams Democrats for ‘Sh**ting’ on Trump Supporters After He Called Trump Hitler

Alana Mastrangelo 9 May 2022

A few years ago comedian Louis C.K. called President Trump “Hitler,” effectively smearing Trump supporters as Nazis. Now, the #Metoo’ed actor is slamming Democrats for making the “huge mistake” of “shit[ting]” on people who support the former president.

“I think the huge mistake that the Democrats made was to shit on the people who loved him,” C.K. said on a recent episode of Matt and Shane’s Secret Podcast. “That’s a dumb, bleep — ‘basket of deplorables,’ I mean, it’s the stupidest thing you can do.”

“The thing that progressives do that I’ve never seen — in all these years that we’ve talked about — never seen a political movement do is assign people to the other side,” C.K. added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/05/09/louis-c-k-slams-democrats-for-shting-on-trump-supporters-after-he-called-trump-hitler/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess he never heard Hitlary's "Basket of Deplorables" speech....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again...
I'd never heard of Louis C.K. until I read this article.

Is he supposed to be someone important...?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Once again...
I'd never heard of Louis C.K. until I read this article.

Is he supposed to be someone important...?

Just a mediocre comic who's caught on after poisoning his own feedstock.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: