Author Topic: Nolte: Protests of Roe’s End Were Pitiful Compared to Backlash over Trump’s Election, George Floyd  (Read 138 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Protests of Roe’s End Were Pitiful Compared to Backlash over Trump’s Election, George Floyd

John Nolte 9 May 2022

Roe v. Wade is about to be overturned, and no one’s taking it to the streets.

This was not the civil war the corporate media and Democrats have promised for the last 50 years.

Oh, I know a few hundred yahoos descended on the homes of a few Supreme Court justices, an out-and-out felony encouraged by this lawless and deranged White House. But a few hundred yahoos will come out and protest anything. If Chipotle raised the price of guacamole, you could get that many yahoos out. This isn’t guacamole. This is the left’s sacrament of abortion. This is the third rail of third rails. This is civil war time. This is — Hey, where the hell is everyone?

Last week, I wrote about the lack of protests in the wake of a majority opinion overturning Roe v. Wade being leaked out of the Supreme Court — a leak that will hopefully prove true. Five days had passed without any widespread protests when I wrote that piece. But those were five weekdays. So, knowing the weekend was coming and with plenty of time to organize, I closed the piece with this…

Undoubtedly, we’ll see some protests over the weekend, maybe even big ones, but it’s too late to convince me those protests are organic, are anything but the usual-usual organized AstroTurf.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/09/nolte-protests-roes-end-pitiful-compared-backlash-trumps-election-george-floyd/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34