Author Topic: After 2000 Mules Premiere, True the Vote Promises to 'Pull the Ripcord' and Release ALL the Data  (Read 2813 times)

Offline Kamaji

After 2000 Mules Premiere, True the Vote Promises to 'Pull the Ripcord' and Release ALL the Data

By Jennifer Van Laar
May 09, 2022

Dinesh D’Souza’s new film, “2000 Mules,” which, according to Politifact, “suggests a nefarious conspiracy in which so-called ‘mules’ submitted ballots en masse,” as part of a ballot harvesting operation in six swing states in numbers large enough to have determined the outcome in that state and, therefore, the nation, premiered Wednesday at Mar-a-Lago.

The film’s findings are based a review of more than 4 million minutes of ballot drop box surveillance film obtained via public records requests and analysis of a large trove of cell phone geotracking data. True the Vote, a nonprofit organization focused on election integrity issues, obtained the data and retained an investigator, Gregg Phillips, to oversee the analysis. Likely knowing that the fact checkers were going to be out in force immediately to attack the credibility of the film and the data presented therein, Engelbrecht set up a plan to have investigator Phillips perform a massive data dump they’ve code-named “ripcord” so all of the information True the Vote has will be publicly accessible.

Ahh, transparency. What’s not to love?

Engelbrecht announced the plan in a video posted to the group’s Instagram page.

Source:  https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2022/05/09/after-2000-mules-premiere-true-the-vote-promises-to-pull-the-ripcord-and-release-all-the-data-n561949

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What have they been waiting for? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

What have they been waiting for? 

Possibly to allow liberals to make fools of themselves criticizing the movie.

Offline roamer_1

I am surprised 2000 Mules hasn't got more traction here at TBR...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I have not seen it.

Can people weigh in what they think of it who have seen it?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have not seen it.

Can people weigh in what they think of it who have seen it?
It is a good explanation using geotracking data (from cell phones) of how the steal was conducted.

It does not conclude that all five states that stopped in the middle of the night would have gone to Trump, but that three would definitely have done so, were it not for the irregularly deposited ballots, enough to change the electoral college results.

How this works, the criteria used to select certain behaviours as mules and to make sure those were well beyond normal behaviour, and backed up with video surveillance where it was available make the case that the steal was indeed real.
D'Sousa's delivery is calm, almost detached, conducted as a question/answer interview type  format, and not the sort of impassioned raving many would resort to.  He just calmly builds the case for what happened, and cautions that this sort of shenanigans must be stopped in the future.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

It is a good explanation using geotracking data (from cell phones) of how the steal was conducted.

It does not conclude that all five states that stopped in the middle of the night would have gone to Trump, but that three would definitely have done so, were it not for the irregularly deposited ballots, enough to change the electoral college results.

How this works, the criteria used to select certain behaviours as mules and to make sure those were well beyond normal behaviour, and backed up with video surveillance where it was available make the case that the steal was indeed real.
D'Sousa's delivery is calm, almost detached, conducted as a question/answer interview type  format, and not the sort of impassioned raving many would resort to.  He just calmly builds the case for what happened, and cautions that this sort of shenanigans must be stopped in the future.
Thanks.  I will be buying a CD and send it to around after I see it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline roamer_1

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Me, too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

Well Alright... I will put in my two cents...

First, wrt the methodology, using geo tracking is both ingenious and creepy as hell. Seeing a crunched down tracking out of trillions of points winnowed down to show one mule making a circuit around twenty-something drop boxes is both amazing and hair-raising. And of course once such a compilation is defined, no doubt that is worth a warrant to get the actual geo info from the user himself, which is hard data, and pretty undeniable.

It amazes me that this proof exists, and that no one saw it coming. This whole line of accusatory evidence goes away with the use of burn phones.

Secondly, while an amazing effort, the evidence is still a little wobbly... Assumptions are made, and averages asserted to arrive at the numbers that were put forward. I believe it - Don't get me wrong - But all the same, there is wiggle room in that. One way or another though, hard photographic evidence of a single person hitting many multiples of drop sites is damning all by itself...

Thirdly, with the same method stretched across multiple states, perhaps using the same non-profits is the organizational evidence necessary to out this as a multi-state conspiracy, making this the sort of evidence I was looking for - This goes beyond the precincts, beyond state boards, and can be shown to cross borders - That can wreck left leaning  orgs involved at a national level. This is coordinated fraud that can be pursued federally. This kind of thing can hang some big dogs. The scale of this, if proven, is national in scope.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 11:12:54 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Smokin Joe

First, wrt the methodology, using geo tracking is both ingenious and creepy as hell. Seeing a crunched down tracking out of trillions of points winnowed down to show one mule making a circuit around twenty-something drop boxes is both amazing and hair-raising. And of course once such a compilation is defined, no doubt that is worth a warrant to get the actual geo info from the user himself, which is hard data, and pretty undeniable.

It amazes me that this proof exists, and that no one saw it coming. This whole line of accusatory evidence goes away with the use of burn phones.

Secondly, while an amazing effort, the evidence is still a little wobbly... Assumptions are made, and averages asserted to arrive at the numbers that were put forward. I believe it - Don't get me wrong - But all the same, there is wiggle room in that. One way or another though, hard photographic evidence of a single person hitting many multiples of drop sites is damning all by itself...

Thirdly, with the same method stretched across multiple states, perhaps using the same non-profits is the organizational evidence necessary to out this as a multi-state conspiracy, making this the sort of evidence I was looking for - This goes beyond the precincts, beyond state boards, and can be shown to cross borders - That can wreck left leaning  orgs involved at a national level. This is coordinated fraud that can be pursued federally. This kind of thing can hang some big dogs. The scale of this, if proven, is national in scope.
I agree about the creepy nature of the tech. Still, did anyone doubt it was happening when the NSA built that huge server farm in Utah? I am guessing there are more of those out there, as there was recently announced the intent to build a huge one here in western ND to "mine bitcoin". I suspect that will not be the only thing going on there.

Burner phone or not, (obama phone, more likely) the phone can be tracked. It is the movements of that phone, on that night, at those times, to those locations, that is damning, and while that particular phone may or may not lead back to a specific, chargeable individual (verified by video), the NGOs are tied to the activity by virtue of their locations, and similarly the presence of specific phones' EINs can be tracked from the NGOs to their end locations, be those homes or bases of operations, implicating still others, and quite possibly catching some party fish in that net.

On the other side of creepy, If you want your movements to be anonymous or unrecorded, then don't have a phone that can be tied to you in any way (IOW never goes to your home), or no phone at all.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

That creepy thing is spot on.

I recall when my son drove down to Texas from Laramie with his family I asked for his permission to Google track so I could spot his whereabouts.

As I watched the trip enfold, I saw the truck stops and McDonalds he stopped at along the way, one place he missed the turn and had to backtrack, and a hotel he stayed at.

When I texted him to compliment him staying in a room near the inside pool but he had to park a bit away, his wife made him turn off permissions as it was just too much for them to handle.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 12:41:12 am by IsailedawayfromFR »

Offline Smokin Joe

@roamer_1 I guess I have to keep in mind that many of the delivery folks on election night likely had their GPS on to guide them to the drop boxes, too.

When I was delivering food, most of the drivers lost their first minute feeding their phones to get them to the address.

In a five mile radius, not much excuse for that, even in town.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I agree about the creepy nature of the tech. Still, did anyone doubt it was happening when the NSA built that huge server farm in Utah? I am guessing there are more of those out there, as there was recently announced the intent to build a huge one here in western ND to "mine bitcoin". I suspect that will not be the only thing going on there.

Well yeah, but this ain't anywhere near NSA yet... This is just BigData... Business. A conglomeration of data from several apps on your phone (not the phone itself or its OS) that report geolocation... And those apps send data into huge databases... For that to be unified, and assembled to create not only time points but actual routes... It is one thing to know... And another to KNOW... That just grabbed me during the demonstration... opened my eyes.

Burner phone or not, (obama phone, more likely) the phone can be tracked. It is the movements of that phone, on that night, at those times, to those locations, that is damning, and while that particular phone may or may not lead back to a specific, chargeable individual (verified by video), the NGOs are tied to the activity by virtue of their locations, and similarly the presence of specific phones' EINs can be tracked from the NGOs to their end locations, be those homes or bases of operations, implicating still others, and quite possibly catching some party fish in that net.

Well yes, but rotating burn phones leaves a segmented travel line and would divide the stops... And so long as you are not ID-able in the security vid, it's a skate.

On the other side of creepy, If you want your movements to be anonymous or unrecorded, then don't have a phone that can be tied to you in any way (IOW never goes to your home), or no phone at all.

It's why I have a big biker-style wallet with a built-in faraday cage... Biker style... Dun, not black, with western leatherworking... But you get what I mean.

Offline Smokin Joe

It's why I have a big biker-style wallet with a built-in faraday cage... Biker style... Dun, not black, with western leatherworking... But you get what I mean.
Now, one of those is something I'd be interested in. I'm due for a new wallet anyway, the old one is falling apart.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

That creepy thing is spot on.

I recall when my son drove down to Texas from Laramie with his family I asked for his permission to Google track so I could spot his whereabouts.

As I watched the trip enfold, I saw the truck stops and McDonalds he stopped at along the way, one place he missed the turn and had to backtrack, and a hotel he stayed at.

When I texted him to compliment him staying in a room near the inside pool but he had to park a bit away, his wife made him turn off permissions as it was just too much for them to handle.

Yeah... I had a similar kind of thing that woke me up... Went to Panda Express with my DIL to fetch food to go for the fam... Now, I was on my cane, and didn't want to walk in with her, so I waited on her in the truck... And to make it a bit tougher, I had turned my phone off before we left the house - I wanted quality time with her and didn't want the dang thing going off. So I shut it off, because it easier to do that than to fiddle with the 'DoNotDisturb' thingy.

So anyhow, we had a pretty good time bulshalating when she go t back with the food, and I turned around and headed for their house. About a block away from their house, I remembered something or another and turned my phone on, so it could start booting...

By the time we got to the house it was dinging with all the stuff I'd missed. Among them a question in a popup: How did I like my food from Panda Express? I gave her the money to buy the food. CASH. Phone was OFF. Never went in.

:terror:

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1 I guess I have to keep in mind that many of the delivery folks on election night likely had their GPS on to guide them to the drop boxes, too.

When I was delivering food, most of the drivers lost their first minute feeding their phones to get them to the address.

In a five mile radius, not much excuse for that, even in town.

No doubt that's true. Kids these days (anybody under 40) couldn't survive w/o GoogleMaps.  :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

Now, one of those is something I'd be interested in. I'm due for a new wallet anyway, the old one is falling apart.

That one was custom. And he's dead now. But they are all over the place... search Amazon for 'wallet faraday' Probably get you something.  :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
An easy, low tech way to deal with this is to just leave the phone home while shuttling fake ballots.  We've just told them how to do it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

An easy, low tech way to deal with this is to just leave the phone home while shuttling fake ballots.  We've just told them how to do it.
's Okay. we can follow the GPS in the car next time...

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline rustynail

There's Kraken on the walls.