Author Topic: Indian surgeon plans to transplant womb into a TRANS woman in world-first op that could pave way for  (Read 603 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Indian surgeon plans to transplant womb into a TRANS woman in world-first op that could pave way for biological men to get pregnant

Dr Narendra Kaushik plans to do op at gender reassignment clinic in New Delhi
    Only one documented case ever of womb being inserted into a biological man
    But it was fatal and impregnating trans woman with new womb never been done

By Connor Boyd Deputy Health Editor For Mailonline

Published: 07:10 EDT, 9 May 2022 | Updated: 09:08 EDT, 9 May 2022

A surgeon in India will attempt to transplant a womb into a trans woman who was born a man — with the view to making them pregnant.

The risky procedure will involve taking the reproductive organs from a dead donor or a patient who has transitioned the other way and had theirs removed.

There has only been one documented case of a womb being inserted into a trans woman in the past — but she died from complications just months later.

Impregnating a trans woman would be an even bigger feat, and would require the use of IVF and a C-section, because they do not have a fully functioning vagina.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10796849/Indian-surgeon-plans-transplant-womb-TRANS-woman-pregnant-world-op.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Still doesn't make the recipient a woman - no amount of surgical jimquackery can do that.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A guy woke up from his 'transgender' surgery. Doctor said, 'congratulations - you now have a hole where your penis used to be.' The patient sighs and says, 'I am finally a real woman ...' The doctor chuckles and says, 'no, no, not at all. What makes you think that? I said you have a hole where your penis was. That has nothing to do with being a woman.'
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 04:03:40 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

A guy woke up from his 'transgender' surgery. Doctor said, 'congratulations - you now have a hole where your penis used to be.' The patient sighs and says, 'I am finally a real woman ...' The doctor chuckles and says, 'no, no, not at all. What makes you think that? I said you have a hole where you penis was. That has nothing to do with being a woman.'

Exactly.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There has only been one documented case of a womb being inserted into a trans woman in the past — but she he died from complications just months later.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline The_Reader_David

Perhaps I have a slightly more generous point of view on this than most here:

If they ever are able to cross-sex transplant a complete reproductive system and make the neural connections so that it interacts with the recipient's nervous system the same way it naturally would in a person of the sex of the donor, then and only then would I be willing to regard the procedure as an actual sex change, the original sex chromosomes in vast majority of the recipient's somatic cells notwithstanding.

I don't think they're anywhere near that capability yet. 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline The_Reader_David

As an aside, my wife had a male colleague at her university job before she took early retirement to become a clinical psychologist full time, who had female blood:  He had needed a complete bone marrow transplant to treat leukemia, and the compatible donor was a female relative. 

Now that would be a fun plot device in a murder-based police procedural!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 04:39:10 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Scenario 1
Patient - "Doc, I wanna cut off my pinkie finger, I don't like it."
Doc - "I'm going to write you a consult for psychological counseling, that's not a sound request."

Scenario 2
Patient - "Doc, I wanna cut off my penis and become a woman."
Doc- "Stunningly brave, let's do it!"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 08:00:13 pm by SZonian »
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Colorado Mom Explains the Grooming in her Kid's School Disguised as Art Class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49WVOUUnc04
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

As an aside, my wife had a male colleague at her university job before she took early retirement to become a clinical psychologist full time, who had female blood:  He had needed a complete bone marrow transplant to treat leukemia, and the compatible donor was a female relative. 

Now that would be a fun plot device in a murder-based police procedural!

Do the blood-producing marrow cells always remain just the donor cells, or will the body eventually rebuild its own marrow cells?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Kamaji

If they ever are able to cross-sex transplant a complete reproductive system and make the neural connections so that it interacts with the recipient's nervous system the same way it naturally would in a person of the sex of the donor, then and only then would I be willing to regard the procedure as an actual sex change, the original sex chromosomes in vast majority of the recipient's somatic cells notwithstanding.

@The_Reader_David   - What counts as a "complete reproductive system"?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

If they get eff'd up the ass will they produce a democrat?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline The_Reader_David

Do the blood-producing marrow cells always remain just the donor cells, or will the body eventually rebuild its own marrow cells?

They remain donor cells, which is the point when treating leukemia.