Author Topic: ‘Armed and dangerous’ Michigan woman sought for killing her boyfriend, brother  (Read 551 times)

Offline Kamaji

‘Armed and dangerous’ Michigan woman sought for killing her boyfriend, brother

By Patrick Reilly
May 9, 2022

Michigan police are searching for an “armed and dangerous” woman who is accused of killing her boyfriend and her brother on Sunday morning.

The Oakland County Sheriff’s Office has warned the public not to approach 22-year-old Ruby Taverner — a petite double homicide suspect, MILive reported.

Deputies responded to a report of gunshots at an apartment complex in Clarkston around 3:20 a.m. on Sunday, cops said.

Once at the scene, police discovered the bodies of Ruby Taverner’s boyfriend, 26-year-old Ray Muscat, of Independence Township, and her brother, 25-year-old Bishop Taverner, of Oxford.

Both had been fatally shot.

Police said Ruby Taverner and Ray Muscat — formerly known as Amber Muscat — had lived together, but it was unclear how long they had been in a relationship.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/09/michigan-woman-ruby-taverner-sought-for-killing-her-boyfriend-brother/

Offline Kamaji

Ray Muscat, formerly known as Amber Muscat.

Hmmmm......

Offline rustynail

Ruby don't take you gun to town.

Offline mountaineer

Hmm, what?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Hmm, what?

The "boyfriend" is/was Ray Muscat, who was formerly known as Amber Muscat.

One wonders if what didn't happen was an old-fashioned "cheatem" with the brother and the "boyfriend" hooking up on the sly, and getting found out by the jilted killer.

Offline mountaineer

Muscat love, huh.

Offline mountaineer

... Ruby Taverner was formerly known as Martin Taverner; Ray Muscat was formerly known as Amber Muscat, the release said. ...
Detroit News
No word on Bishop Taverner's previous identity.

Offline Kamaji

Detroit News
No word on Bishop Taverner's previous identity.

Ooooh!  The plot thickens.  These individuals were all messed up nine ways to Sunday to begin with.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Hmmmm......
Excuse me but did you see the pictures of petite Ruby? I am not sure that there aren't two people in this story that have made gender changes.

Offline Kamaji

Excuse me but did you see the pictures of petite Ruby? I am not sure that there aren't two people in this story that have made gender changes.

I did not, but I did see the link @mountaineer posted, including the following:  "Ruby Taverner was formerly known as Martin Taverner" so yeah, effed up nine ways to Sunday.

Sounds to me like some bizarro love triangle going on.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 04:01:20 pm by Kamaji »