Author Topic: Trump National Security Adviser: ‘Problematic,’ Unprecedented if Turkish-Tied Mehmet Oz Elected to S  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump National Security Adviser: ‘Problematic,’ Unprecedented if Turkish-Tied Mehmet Oz Elected to Senate

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 7 May 2022

Former President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, Robert O’Brien, said it is unprecedented and would be “problematic” if celebrity doctor Mehmet Oz were elected to the U.S. Senate and received security clearances.

O’Brien’s comments came during a teletown hall hosted by Carla Sands, one of Oz’s opponents in the Pennsylvania Republican Senate Primary.

O’Brien, who served in the Trump administration from 2019 to 2021, called out Oz for his Turkish citizenship, service in the Turkish military, and an endorsement deal with Turkish Airlines, which have increasingly become focal points of Oz’s Senate campaign.

O’Brien said:

And look, one thing I want to make clear, and I know you’ve made this clear as well, Carla this isn’t about Mehmet’s heritage, his Muslim faith, or the fact that his family’s from Turkey. We’re all from somewhere, I guess, except for Elizabeth Warren. We’re all from somewhere else, and Mehmet’s a good man. But we’ve never had a situation like this, at least in modern times that I’m aware of, where we have someone who’s a citizen of another country.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/07/trump-national-security-adviser-problematic-unprecedented-if-turkish-tied-mehmet-oz-elected-to-senate/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm a Trump fan, but why he chose to endorse this guy... I just can't figure out.