Author Topic: Psaki: Biden Has No Position On Pro-Abortion Activists Posting Map Of SCOTUS Justices' Homes  (Read 426 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psaki: Biden Has No Position On Pro-Abortion Activists Posting Map Of SCOTUS Justices' Homes

May 5, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59ROz-nJ9o&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom

President Joe Biden’s White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said President Joe Biden has no position on pro-abortion activists posting a map of Supreme Court justices’ homes, during the White House press briefing on 5/5/2022. Be sure to like, subscribe, and comment below to share your thoughts on the video.

Subscribe for the latest on Joe Biden and the Democrat Party's lies, hypocrisy, and failed far-left policies: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Biden has no position on anything but ice cream and children.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 9999hair out0000 Wrong you ginger idiot, his obvious position is that it OK to try and intimidate SC Justices by protesting outside their private residences. I guess it is OK for those that disagree with Captain Dementia's positions to protest outside his Delaware home when he is there? Maybe Pro Life protestors should start protesting outside the liberal Justices that want to keep Roe V. Wade and then we'll Biden and all the other retards scream bloody murder. I'd say that it would be fun to watch but somehow I think there would be a most disproportionate  response by law enforcement to the Pro Life folks.

Offline Kamaji