General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

What 'Moving On' Has Cost Us

<< < (4/5) > >>

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on January 21, 2023, 03:37:38 am ---What decertification was that?

--- End quote ---

The one suggested in the OP article -- for Wisconsin to decertify its 2020 electors.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 07, 2022, 01:01:48 pm ---I do not believe it was a lack of Republican courage that prevented draining the Swamp, so much as key GOP members being full-blown participants in that ecology.

--- End quote ---

@Smokin Joe

YUP!

Hoodat:
Time to dust this thread off.  Here we are two years later, and Republicans haven't done a damn thing to block Democrats from stealing the next election.  Expect record Democrat turnout via mail-in vote.  Biden gets over 90 million votes.  And Republicans play the victim card.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on January 20, 2024, 03:00:58 am ---Time to dust this thread off.  Here we are two years later, and Republicans haven't done a damn thing to block Democrats from stealing the next election. Expect record Democrat turnout via mail-in vote.  Biden gets over 90 million votes. And Republicans play the victim card.

--- End quote ---

@Hoodat

I wouldn't be surprised if it is reported that he got ALL the votes.

"Comrades" WILL be "comrades",and act accordingly.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on January 20, 2024, 11:36:59 am ---@Hoodat

I wouldn't be surprised if it is reported that he got ALL the votes.

"Comrades" WILL be "comrades",and act accordingly.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version