Author Topic: A Banana republic run from behind a curtain  (Read 103 times)

berdie and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Banana republic run from behind a curtain
« on: Today at 02:13:01 pm »
June 1, 2024
A Banana republic run from behind a curtain
By Gerald McGlothlin

The United States, under the Biden administration, has deteriorated into what can only be described as a banana republic, propped up by a sycophantic news media. In this 'woke' era, with ultra-liberal media outlets serenading low-information voters with their siren songs, former President Donald Trump was recently found guilty on 34 counts, each carrying a possible penalty of four years in prison. That's a total of 136 years for a 77-year-old man. Do the math: If on July 11 he receives the maximum sentence and isn't released for good behavior, since he supposedly has none, he'll be 213 years old when he gets out.

But instead of outrage, the average dumbed-down person on the woke walkway might say he deserves a longer sentence than 136 years. How far have we fallen as a moral nation? What do we expect? We lived under an Obama-nation, and now we live under a Biden-nation. That's worse, even though none of us conservatives thought it could get worse than Obama. Ouch. It did.

The sad thing is that we don't even know who our torturers are. We still don't know who is behind the curtain in Joe Biden's basement. But it should come as no surprise, since our political leaders are a reflection of who we are as a people. Yes, we were seduced, corrupted, and defiled by the mainstream news media, but we still had a choice to tune in or tune out. Most tuned in and drank the Kool-Aid. Sad.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/06/a_banana_republic_run_from_behind_a_curtain.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: A Banana republic run from behind a curtain
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:18:45 pm »
The sad thing is that we don't even know who our torturers are. We still don't know who is behind the curtain in Joe Biden's basement. But it should come as no surprise, since our political leaders are a reflection of who we are as a people. Yes, we were seduced, corrupted, and defiled by the mainstream news media, but we still had a choice to tune in or tune out. Most tuned in and drank the Kool-Aid. Sad.

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:22:17 pm »
Bigun:
"The sad thing is that we don't even know who our torturers are."

Yes we do.
that guy barry
the woman for whom he built an apartment at his house in DC
the old weatherman he's friends with (the one who ghost-wrote his book)
the guy running DHS who claims he knows nothing
some gal who's name sounds like chinese food
perhaps that former CIA director who's a muzzie commie
(among others)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:31:48 pm »
Bigun:
"The sad thing is that we don't even know who our torturers are."

Yes we do.
that guy barry
the woman for whom he built an apartment at his house in DC
the old weatherman he's friends with (the one who ghost-wrote his book)
the guy running DHS who claims he knows nothing
some gal who's name sounds like chinese food
perhaps that former CIA director who's a muzzie commie
(among others)

Sorry but no! All the people you mentioned are just political operatives executing or passing on orders received from places like Davos Switzerland and WE have no idea who the order issuers are.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien