Author Topic: 'London Has Fallen': Pro-Muslim Immigration Mayor Saddiq Khan Is Reelected for Third Term  (Read 1067 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'London Has Fallen': Pro-Muslim Immigration Mayor Saddiq Khan Is Reelected for Third Term
Kyle Becker

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has been reelected for a third term in the United Kingdom's capital city.

Khan defeated conservative mayoral candidate Susan Hall with an estimated 45.3 percent of the vote. The newly reelected mayor was roundly booed at his victory presser.

“Khan killed London," one heckler shouted. But Mayor Khan, who is a member of the Labour Party, was unfazed.

“Thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you, London,” he responded amid the boos.

“It’s been a difficult few months. We faced a campaign of non-stop negativity,” he continued, adding that he wanted to replace “fearmongering with facts, hate with hope, and attempts to divide with unity.”

more
https://redstate.com/kyle-becker/2024/05/04/london-has-fallen-pro-muslim-immigration-mayor-saddiq-khan-re-elected-for-third-term-n2173749
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Not only has London fallen, But there’s going to be a lot more conflict in the city itself

It’s sad. But when a country brings in people en masse from the third world, that country takes on characteristics of the third world
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Not only has London fallen, But there’s going to be a lot more conflict in the city itself

It’s sad. But when a country brings in people en masse from the third world, that country takes on characteristics of the third world
Sure does.  Take a look around some of the border states and so called "sanctuary cities".  That should convince you. 
 9999hair out0000

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

......oh wait..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Western Europe has fallen.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Meanwhile, in another British city: A Green Party candidate, Mothin Ali, shouted “Allahu Akbar!” after being elected to Leeds city council, while his supporters unfurled a Palestinian flag behind him.

He said his election to the council was a “win for the people of Gaza”.  Delivering a victory speech after the result was announced, he said: “We will not be silenced. We will raise the voice of Gaza. We will raise the voice of Palestine. Allahu Akbar!”  ...

https://twitter.com/SafaiDarya/status/1787022978766516247

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
London will become a new "Middle East". Once the Muslims settle in on their new conquest, they will start fighting each other. What once was 'London' will soon become the new Libya. Bye bye ... London, you were a once great nation.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Kamaji

Meanwhile, in another British city: A Green Party candidate, Mothin Ali, shouted “Allahu Akbar!” after being elected to Leeds city council, while his supporters unfurled a Palestinian flag behind him.

He said his election to the council was a “win for the people of Gaza”.  Delivering a victory speech after the result was announced, he said: “We will not be silenced. We will raise the voice of Gaza. We will raise the voice of Palestine. Allahu Akbar!”  ...

https://twitter.com/SafaiDarya/status/1787022978766516247

:facepalm2:

Offline LMAO

If I was a Jew in Britain, and London specifically, I would flee now

It’s going to get rough for them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Can't help but wonder how many Londoners failed to partake because the candidate chosen to oppose Khan wasn't sufficiently "Conservative" in their eyes.

:bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Can't help but wonder how many Londoners failed to partake because the candidate chosen to oppose Khan wasn't sufficiently "Conservative" in their eyes.

:bolt:

I don't know about the "Conservative" angle, but voter turnout was 40.5%.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I don't know about the "Conservative" angle, but voter turnout was 40.5%.

Wow!  Pretty low turnout.

An great example of "You get the government you deserve!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online banddag

Western European countries right now are only 5% Muslim and most will not be Muslim majority until 2150

Anything can happen until then. Young Muslims are shedding their religion at huge rates and want to live like Westerners

Saudi Arabia now allows women to vote, drive a car by themselves and can enter a front door of a restaurant by themselves. The strict clothing is also going to Western wear.

Dubai, UAE, Qatar etc are now almost westernized.
Alcohol is now allowed to be sold to foreigners only and must drink it at home or hotel

Offline berdie

Western European countries right now are only 5% Muslim and most will not be Muslim majority until 2150

Anything can happen until then. Young Muslims are shedding their religion at huge rates and want to live like Westerners

Saudi Arabia now allows women to vote, drive a car by themselves and can enter a front door of a restaurant by themselves. The strict clothing is also going to Western wear.

Alcohol is now allowed to be sold to foreigners only and must drink it at home or hotel

I think you are a dreamer.

Online banddag

I think you are a dreamer.

After worrying about doom and gloom crap for 45 years I have some to the realization in the last few years 99% is crap and never comes true. I remember Rush saying Clinton was going to destroy the country, stock market and turn the country communist. The 90's under Clinton turned out to be one of our countries greatest jobs and stock market stories.

The fact is other than a few hotspots (Taliban Afghanistan, parts of Africa) young muslims are becoming secular at a rapid pace and their birth rate is plummeting just like the West

https://scroll.in/latest/1023559/muslims-fertility-rate-sees-sharpest-decline-over-two-decades-shows-health-ministry-survey
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 02:48:15 am by banddag »

Offline LMAO

After worrying about doom and gloom crap for 45 years I have some to the realization in the last few years 99% is crap and never comes true. I remember Rush saying Clinton was going to destroy the country, stock market and turn the country communist. The 90's under Clinton turned out to be one of our countries greatest jobs and stock market stories.

Rush didn’t say Bill Clinton was going to turn the country over to Marxism

I remember it well. The debate was over the BTU tax in 1993 and Rush did warn that the tax will put us into a recession.

But 1994 happened. Democrats were swept out of the House for the first time in forty years and that shifted spending and tax policy. Clinton sign a capital gains tax cut in 1996 or 1997 along with other tax cuts

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

Mark Noonan
@Mark_E_Noonan
The West will return to Christianity or it will become Muslim.
Secular liberalism is a false god and it has failed.
5:20 PM · May 5, 2024

https://twitter.com/ManishPangotra5/status/1786996255484506444

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Mark Noonan
@Mark_E_Noonan
The West will return to Christianity or it will become Muslim.
Secular liberalism is a false god and it has failed.
5:20 PM · May 5, 2024

https://twitter.com/ManishPangotra5/status/1786996255484506444
Good
Those bloody wankers in Britain deserve what they get. These back-passage buggers are no worth to anyone.

Amazing ... that these stupid dullards once conquered the entire Earth.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 01:57:36 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Good
Those bloody wankers in Britain deserve what they get. These back-passage buggers are no worth to anyone.

Amazing ... that these stupid dullards once conquered the entire Earth.

Because leftists, ironically, are Steroid Christians.  They think every tenet applies to the whole society and should, and only are angry at Western Christians who didn’t apply the tenets extensively enough.

Turn the other cheek, do good to those who hate you, love everyone, etc.  they seem to think we don’t apply it on a social government scale, hence their open mockery of Christianity.  But in reality, they force these principles at large by government force, rather than seeing them as individual responsibilities.  As leftists mock Christianity, they also admonish people for NOT behaving in a Christian manner - so you see they do believe in it, but think it must be government force and must be for society as a whole.

Sorry, it’s hard to consolidate thoughts well in a pinch on line….!
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

A tiger never changes its stripes.

They need to convert.  That is the only hope outside killing them.  Which Ann Coulter stated and she was right.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mark Noonan:
"The West will return to Christianity or it will become Muslim.
Secular liberalism is a false god and it has failed."

Mr. Noonan has in two sentences laid out the future for the whites of the Earth.
There really isn't going to be any other path forward...

(...unless the Chinese communists step in to build it)