Author Topic: Vote for the convicted felon  (Read 468 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vote for the convicted felon
« on: June 01, 2024, 02:32:46 pm »
June 1, 2024
Vote for the convicted felon
By Noel S. Williams

Would you vote for a convicted felon like Trump? Earlier polls had mixed results, indicating only marginal changes in voting behavior after a conviction. But now it’s a done misdeed, indications are that a vast majority will answer “yes.”

Actually, while by no means “scientific,” the response to this informal poll conducted by Kenny Polcari of Slatestone Wealth management, can be described as “hell, yes!”

And why not? It sure is more transparent than voting for an untried and unconvicted criminal like Clinton or Joe Biden.

Trump is about the most investigated politician ever -- we know what we’re getting. But Biden is a dark and dirty politician whose riches are incommensurate with his salary. He relishes reminding us of his working-class background, so I doubt he inherited much, either.

It’s highly likely the verdict will be overturned (after the election), but in the meantime Trump really can wear his conviction as a badge of honor. This is not a Panglossian mindset -- consider that FDR is reputed to have said, “I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.” By that standard, we should judge Trump very favorably indeed.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/06/vote_for_the_convicted_felon.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Vote for the convicted felon
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2024, 07:33:29 pm »
Convicted of what exactly? Some procedural error? Not exactly murder.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2024, 10:10:57 pm »
Noel Williams:
"Would you vote for a convicted felon like Trump?"

Sure will.

Do you have any other questions, Mr. Williams?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2024, 10:28:32 pm »
Trump is convicted felon! Convicted of what? Trump is a convicted felon without a defined crime.
Jury: We find Trump guilty! OK, guilty of what? NOTHING! Trump is simply GUILTY ... guilty of being GUILTY.

Like Judge Merchan told us, just because there is no crime does not mean Trump should be acquitted. Regardless of the trial and no evidence of any crime, even so, we were told that Trump must have done something, somewhere, somehow. That is what he is guilty of.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2024, 10:33:51 pm »
Trump is convicted felon! Convicted of what? Trump is a convicted felon without a defined crime.
Jury: We find Trump guilty! OK, guilty of what? NOTHING! Trump is simply GUILTY ... guilty of being GUILTY.

Like Judge Merchan told us, just because there is no crime does not mean Trump should be acquitted. Regardless of the trial and no evidence of any crime, even so, we were told that Trump must have done something, somewhere, somehow. That is what he is guilty of.

Sad but true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2024, 10:47:48 pm »
Sigh….

Heard all of this after the Mar a Lago raid in 2022. How it exposed the deep state, how it was a sign of Biden’s and the Democrats desperation, how the red wave will be even larger, ect ect

Blah, blah, blah

Ultimately, a political party  whose only purposes is loyalty to one man loses elections.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline collins

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2024, 10:53:09 pm »
don't forget, he's not just any convicted felon. he's a twice impeached convicted felon.

way to go, NYC and Brandon - you've got the one convicted felon you won't coddle.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2024, 10:58:46 pm »

way to go, NYC and Brandon - you've got the one convicted felon you won't coddle.

That’s a good point

Trump needed to darken his skin and murder somebody in NYC and then Alvin Bragg wouldn’t have touched him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2024, 11:06:42 pm »

Juan Merchan needs to be disbarred and face trial.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2024, 11:15:37 pm »

Every one of those men was guilty of treason according to King George.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 11:17:18 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2024, 11:18:13 pm »

That’s a good point

Trump needed to darken his skin and murder somebody in NYC and then Alvin Bragg wouldn’t have touched him
I wouldn't count on that. Alvin Bragg's tenure as District Attorney has turned 'The Big Apple' into a monkey circus jungle.

While I do not disagree that skin color is a huge part of NYC law, but Bragg is a "whim" prosecutor.
Since classic "Law" has been thrown overboard, you never know what he will do. You ... get 100 years.
Pointing to a random person, you are set free with no bail, no probation, and no charge.

Bragg has turned the American Judicial System into a clone of 'justice' in Zimbabwe or Angola. Who you are; who your parents are; who you are connected to; counts many times more than any crime you commit.

Trump is GUILTY of being Trump. For those on the Leftwing that make perfect sense to them. They have no problem with dropping a nuclear bomb on the American Justice System ... as long as they WIN a short term propaganda point.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:08:25 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2024, 11:20:16 pm »
Trump always said from the very beginning that this was a rigged "Witch Trial".
I do not think he knew how absolutely right he was, until Merchan's verdict fell.