Author Topic: Biden Campaign Desperation Sets in, Now Saying the Polls Are Fake  (Read 121 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Campaign Desperation Sets in, Now Saying the Polls Are Fake
Bonchie
~3 minutes

The Biden campaign has a new explanation for its current position in the 2024 election: The polls are fake.

In a complete turnaround from their prior attitude, Joe Biden's handlers are no longer touting survey results but are attacking them. The latest triggering occurred after The New York Times released a series of battleground polls showing Donald Trump leading by large margins in more than enough swing states to deliver a Republican victory in November. That included Nevada, a state Biden won in the contest four years prior.   

The Biden-Harris HQ wasn't amused by the numbers, and after MSNBC's Morning Joe reported the results (with some panic mixed in), they responded with the following post.

"Does anyone think Donald Trump is leading in Nevada by double digits, seriously," the over-caffeinated staffer furiously typed in the face of yet another disastrous round of polling for the president. It's incredible seeing the same people who insisted the polls were trustworthy now trash them when it's convenient.

Now, do I think Trump is leading Nevada by 13 points? Probably not, but that's not what's relevant. When you are analyzing polls, you can't simply throw out the polls you don't like as "slanted" while touting the ones you do, at least when talking about non-partisan pollsters. That's called "unskewing," and it's produced terrible results in the past (ironically, for Republicans).

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/05/14/biden-campaign-desperation-sets-in-starts-saying-the-polls-fake-n2174168
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden Campaign Desperation Sets in, Now Saying the Polls Are Fake
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024, 01:48:09 pm »
May 14, 2024
Biden doesn't believe he's polling behind Trump -Axios
By Monica Showalter

Every politician who's behind in the polls will say the polls have it wrong.

But only Joe Biden apparently believes it, according to a report from Axios, citing insiders.

President Biden doesn't believe his bad poll numbers, and neither do many of his closest advisers, according to people familiar with the matter.

Why it matters: The dismissiveness of the poor polling is sincere, not public spin, according to Democrats who have spoken privately with the president and his team.

That bedrock belief has informed Biden's largely steady-as-she-goes campaign — even as many Democrats outside the White House are agitating for the campaign to change direction, given that Biden is polling well behind where he was four years ago.
        The public polling simply doesn't reflect the president's support, they say.

It's noticeable:

https://twitter.com/professornez/status/1790198470672027816

Two things can be immediately surmised from this obviously deluded president.

One, that he must be confident he can rig and cheat his way to victory, same as he did last time. There is something to this, as swing-state Democrats in gubernatorial and secretary of state positions have been making maneuvers to do just that, though their odds of succeeding are longer.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/05/biden_doesn_t_believe_he_s_polling_behind_trump_axios.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2024, 02:06:47 pm »
Biden lives and a fantasy world he creates in his own head. There, beating up an underage Black guy at a swimming pool makes him a strongman Goliath type figure and scares away foreign threats. And, he will never go to New Guinea for fear they might eat him. Also, showering with your prepubescent daughter is completely normal, as is sniffing and fondling all the little girls he meets. It is just how Biden shows love.

Anti-Semitism is not a problem. The real problem is Islamophobia!, and the unwillingness of America to accept Islamic domination.

Everything is fine. It is all going as planned. He is going to roll over America not with 81 million votes, this time it will be 281 million votes. Why not? If rules no longer matter, then just make the number anything you want. Hell, make it 381 million votes! Who cares?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2024, 11:56:13 pm »
People tend to believe polls that support  their positions and dismiss those that don’t.

The president also follows this line of thinking so it seems

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The consultants blaming fake polls are the same ones responsible for Biden's wrong policies ...

////00000////

... and for telling the emperor's 2020 campaign that the emperor is wearing clothes that are invisible to unwashed deplorable masses.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.