Author Topic: Joe Biden's outlandish plan to crush middle America  (Read 24 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Joe Biden's outlandish plan to crush middle America
© Provided by FOX News

Our country does not have a revenue problem, it has a spending problem: Rep. Jason Smith
Joe Biden thinks he has the solution to stagnant growth and high inflation.

His plan? Biden wants to raise your taxes.

This might sound like a bad joke, but it’s reality. President Biden wants to raise taxes at a time when many Americans are struggling to put food on the table and fill up the tank.

Biden wants to raise taxes in a multitude of ways that will harm hard-working families and destroy American innovation.

For starters, he wants to let the Trump tax cuts expire. I’m not just saying that, that’s a promise Biden is making. He recently said in a speech, "It’s going to expire, and if I’m re-elected it’s going to stay expired." He then doubled down on that promise with a social media post echoing that statement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/joe-biden-s-outlandish-plan-to-crush-middle-america/ar-BB1mpXGa?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bf7e96306516472fa1ed9d5bfda23285&ei=17
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson