Author Topic: Washington Is High School With Paychecks Derek Hunter  (Read 8 times)

bigheadfred, mystery-ak and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington Is High School With Paychecks
Derek Hunter

I’m glad my kids are too young to realize just how stupid most of the people who lead our government are. I’d like them to be realists about idiots rising in power, but at 6 and 5 it’s a little too soon for that, let childhood bloom.

Meanwhile, the rest of us have to live in a world where our tax dollars pay the salaries of morons to have the equivalent of a “your mama” match in the halls of Congress.

Look, I don’t have a dog in that hunt – I’d say AOC is a mile wide and an inch deep, but she’s far too shallow for that, I find Jasmine Crockett about as interesting as an infected cut, and Marjorie Taylor Greene is about as helpful as a wet cat.

And I don’t particularly care if Congressional hearings devolve into the Tom Brady Roast, most Members of Congress are worthless and, if we’re being honest, ugly and stupid on top of it. If they want to beat the hell out of each other metaphorically, or even literally, go for it. Put it on pay-per-view and help pay off the debt. I’d watch MMA: Congress, and you know you would too, whether you want to admit it or not.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/05/19/washington-is-high-school-with-paychecks-n2639249
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34