Author Topic: After admitting there are no real facts, Biden effectively accuses Israel of war crimes  (Read 131 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 11, 2024
After admitting there are no real facts, Biden effectively accuses Israel of war crimes
By Andrea Widburg

Yesterday afternoon, the State Department issued a report in response to Biden’s demand that it analyze whether foreign governments are appropriately using weapons they received from America. It was apparent from the beginning that this was a set-up to attack Israel, and attacking Israel is what the State Department did. Despite admitting that it has no data to back up its conclusions, it nevertheless concluded that Israel has failed to protect Gaza’s civilian populations while using American weapons.

The New York Times went with the big headline: “US Criticizes Israel for Failure to Protect Civilians in the Gaza Conflict:

The Biden administration believes that Israel has most likely violated international standards in failing to protect civilians in Gaza...

In the administration’s most detailed assessment of Israel’s conduct in Gaza, the State Department said in a written report that Israel “has the knowledge, experience and tools to implement best practices for mitigating civilian harm in its military operations.”

But it added that “the results on the ground, including high levels of civilian casualties, raise substantial questions” as to whether the Israel Defense Forces are making sufficient use of those tools.

Apparently, Israel’s unique approach to protecting enemy civilians—warning its enemy in advance of battle plans, warning civilians in advance of strikes, providing evacuation assistance to civilians in advance of battles, and providing millions of tons (and millions of dollars) worth of supplies, including food and medicine, to civilians—simply isn’t good enough. Nor does it matter that Hamas has deliberately intertwined its military operations with civilians or that it continuously attacks Israeli civilians). If only one Gazan civilian dies, Israel is in the crosshairs.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/05/after_admitting_there_are_no_real_facts_biden_effectively_accuses_israel_of_war_crimes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

From the article…

Despite admitting that it has no data to back up its conclusions, it nevertheless concluded that Israel has failed to protect Gaza’s civilian populations while using American weapons.

Huh?????
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden and his team are totally despicable.  EVIL ACTUALLY!

From my perspective, October 7th granted Israel the right to kill every man, woman and child in their path.  If they killed every last person in Gaza, it is well within their right.

Even the approach Israel is using is a huge compromise.  Let's assume they kill every last member carrying arms for Hamas, some 50,000 +/-.  Within one year, there would be 50,000 take their place and Israel would be faced with future genocidal attacks by these literally insane people.  Palestinians are a cancer, every last one of them.  Arab states don't want a single one of them.  Why?  Because they are hellbent to be genocidal maniacs.  Best analogy, they are rabid, and last I checked, we kill rabid animals. 

So, even what Israel is doing is nothing more than whack-a-mole.  Kill every last member of Hamas, and there will be 50,000 more insane genocidal maniacs take their place, hellbent to destroy Israel and kill every last Jew.  Killing every last member of Hamas is just deficient to end the threat.   Israel gets more of the same in 1-2 years.

Imagine where the USA will be after bringing in 3-4 million more mussies legally in the next ten years.  We are truly flushing this nation down the crapper by allowing these people into the country.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:49:51 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline libertybele

Biden and his team are totally despicable.  EVIL ACTUALLY!

From my perspective, October 7th granted Israel the right to kill every man, woman and child in their path.  If they killed every last person in Gaza, it is well within their right.

Even the approach Israel is using is a huge compromise.  Let's assume they kill every last member carrying arms for Hamas, some 50,000 +/-.  Within one year, there would be 50,000 take their place and Israel would be faced with future genocidal attacks by these literally insane people.  Palestinians are a cancer, every last one of them.  Arab states don't want a single one of them.  Why?  Because they are hellbent to be genocidal maniacs.  Best analogy, they are rabid, and last I checked, we kill rabid animals. 

So, even what Israel is doing is nothing more than whack-a-mole.  Kill every last member of Hamas, and there will be 50,000 more insane genocidal maniacs take their place, hellbent to destroy Israel and kill every last Jew.  Killing every last member of Hamas is just deficient to end the threat.   Israel gets more of the same in 1-2 years.

Imagine where the USA will be after bringing in 3-4 million more mussies legally in the next ten years.  We are truly flushing this nation down the crapper by allowing these people into the country.

Only problem is, it's been happening for decades.  This time around it's been happening at warp speed.  Brandon & Co. have already flushed this Republic down the crapper.

Yes, Joe is pure evil.  Perhaps even the anti-christ.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.