Author Topic: Exclusive — Gov. Youngkin Orders Virginia State Police to Monitor Protests at SCOTUS Justices’ Homes  (Read 5652 times)

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Frankly,I am surprised anyone thinks this is controversial.

I would have been shocked as well as mad if the Virginia AG hadn't ordered this done.

The only thing that surprises me about this is that the feds hadn't already provided guards at their homes. After all,they have these guys already on the fed payroll they call "US Marshalls",and if there is anyone that symbolizes and "speaks" for the US Gooberment,it is the Supreme Court.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online cato potatoe

What do these harpies think they are accomplishing with the coat hanger references?  Are we supposed to sympathize with a vacuum and forceps?  Disgusting ...

Offline verga

What do these harpies think they are accomplishing with the coat hanger references?  Are we supposed to sympathize with a vacuum and forceps?  Disgusting ...
No one ever told them the military adage: "When you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, Stop digging."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.