Author Topic: REVEALED: New CNN Poll Spells DOOM For Joe Biden… WOW  (Read 490 times)

rebewranger

REVEALED: New CNN Poll Spells DOOM For Joe Biden… WOW

(TPM) – CNN’s latest polling of Americans shows that most Americans now anticipate further bad news for the US economy, and that only 23 percent believe things are even remotely fine, as the Federal Reserve raised interest rates in an effort to stop inflation.

According to the poll, 50 percent of Americans believe the economy is the most important issue of the moment. Second place in ranking was the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and that number came in at only 14 percent.

The outlet’s political Director David Chalian broke the bad news to Jake Tapper on Wednesday.

https://freedomnewsusa.com/revealed-new-cnn-poll-spells-doom-for-joe-biden-wow/

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: REVEALED: New CNN Poll Spells DOOM For Joe Biden… WOW
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 04:48:44 pm »
Polls mean nothing.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 05:32:07 pm »
No. 2 Home Heating Oil / Diesel Fuel is $6.56/gallon ... everything that travels by truck or rail is going to be much more expensive.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 05:41:55 pm »
As nothing JOe Biden has done or is doing is Joes fault, who you gonna blame?  We have a tenth level tyrant in charge and many who defend his actions and person.  You have no where to go with this, except grin and bare it/suffer.  Joes innocence, must be paid for by someone, esp his supporters!
Even Jesus had to pay for the sins of taking the sins of the world he took upon himself.  So many refuse to see, exonerating the wicked comes at a very high price, you have to pay for the sins, you exonerated the wicked of.  Precedence goes back at least as far as Jesus.
The Pied Piper will demand his due and get it!
 :reaper: :smokin: :reaper:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 05:44:55 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2022, 07:10:22 pm »
As nothing JOe Biden has done or is doing is Joes fault, who you gonna blame?  We have a tenth level tyrant in charge and many who defend his actions and person.  You have no where to go with this, except grin and bare it/suffer.  Joes innocence, must be paid for by someone, esp his supporters!
Even Jesus had to pay for the sins of taking the sins of the world he took upon himself.  So many refuse to see, exonerating the wicked comes at a very high price, you have to pay for the sins, you exonerated the wicked of.  Precedence goes back at least as far as Jesus.
The Pied Piper will demand his due and get it!
--------------------
As Plato asserted (arguably the wisest Man in all of Creation) his Psyche (Soul) defines and individualizes Man!!!
As such he alone is responsible for the attitudes, behaviors, impulses and sentiments he exhibits throughout his life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2022, 10:53:43 pm »
No. 2 Home Heating Oil / Diesel Fuel is $6.56/gallon ... everything that travels by truck or rail is going to be much more expensive.
Diesel is insane!
I can't remember the last time I saw diesel higher than regular, let alone this much higher. I can't believe that Biden's puppet masters think the American people will tolerate this and put their puppets back in the majority. People will not forget who was in power and whose policies and actions were so detrimental to American citizens.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2022, 11:51:39 pm »
Diesel is insane!
I can't remember the last time I saw diesel higher than regular, let alone this much higher. I can't believe that Biden's puppet masters think the American people will tolerate this and put their puppets back in the majority. People will not forget who was in power and whose policies and actions were so detrimental to American citizens.
The problem is those same braindead DCP sheeple that put Traitor Joe in power will not hesitate to do it again especially if Trump is the GOP nominee.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2022, 12:09:02 am »
That will go up by next winter if the Biden Administration follows up on restocking the SPR. Bids competing with already slightly short supplies of crude oil would increase as the FedGov starts bidding on oil, too, effectively removing 60,000,000 barrels from the supply chain and driving prices even higher.

If you use heating oil like much of the NE, I'd look at filling or topping off your tank this summer at the latest because it will be more expensive this fall.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2022, 02:16:36 am »
REVEALED: New CNN Poll Spells DOOM For Joe Biden… WOW

How can so many hateful hating haters hate a man so utterly innocent as Joe 'immaculate innocence' Biden? 
How about going back to viciously hating Trump and Palin, is that an adequate substitute?  Impeach Trump ONE MORE TIME!
HANG AND LYNCH SOME REPUBLICANS, ITS THE REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE THING TO DO, give it all to the democrats now!
C'mon, you know you want to!  Be a REAL Conservative!  I can still hear it ringing in my ears!
 :silly: :tongue2: :media: :da man: :media: :tongue2: :silly:

Offline Absalom

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2022, 06:30:49 pm »
The problem is those same braindead DCP sheeple that put Traitor Joe in power will not hesitate to do it again especially if Trump is the GOP nominee.
--------------
Intuitive & wise.
Sadly far too many GOP voters are mesmerized by the antics of Trumpty-Dumpty
and cannot/will not see him for the low character he has continually exhibited.
After college he dodged the Vietnan War Draft w/a bogus foot disease claim,
obtained from a Podiatrist bribed by his Father. Then he labeled those who
served honorably as 'easily led fools'.
Later his show biz years were replete w/his chasing every skirt in Hollywood.
Now he has the mike in hand again and his noise for the world.
In many aspects, 2024 is a watershed election presenting the GOP w/transformational
opportunities, if it can see the moment and seize the opportunity.
Were the GOP wise it will ignore Trump, particularly w/Governors in Florida & Texas available.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 06:35:10 pm by Absalom »

Offline christian

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2022, 07:05:00 pm »
aBSALOM:
Intuitive & wise.
Sadly far too many GOP voters are mesmerized by the antics of Trumpty-Dumpty
and cannot/will not see him for the low character he has continually exhibited.
After college he dodged the Vietnan War Draft w/a bogus foot disease claim,
obtained from a Podiatrist bribed by his Father. Then he labeled those who
served honorably as 'easily led fools'.
Later his show biz years were replete w/his chasing every skirt in Hollywood.
Now he has the mike in hand again and his noise for the world.
In many aspects, 2024 is a watershed election presenting the GOP w/transformational
opportunities, if it can see the moment and seize the opportunity.
Were the GOP wise it will ignore Trump, particularly w/Governors in Florida & Texas available
christian:
Now that you have had the last election schams repackaged for you, you know again what to do!
Impeach Trump AGAIN, and re-elect Biden, BECAUSE ANYTHING BIDEN DOES WILL BE GETTER THAN WHAT TRUMP DOES?
How many times can one be played the fool, until they finally have had enough?  Once the nation falls into ruin?

2 Samuel 18:33 The king was shaken and went up to the gate ...https://biblehub.com › 2_samuel
The king was overcome with emotion. He went up to the room over the gateway and burst into tears. And as he went, he cried, “O my son Absalom! My son, my son & Samuel 19:4  Greek Tragedy...history repeated itself in many ways....

Offline christian

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2022, 07:17:52 pm »
GtHawk:
People will not forget who was in power and whose policies and actions were so detrimental to American citizens.

christian:
Uh, whose in office?  Oh yeah the immaculate innocent Joe biden.  why is everybody trying to blame poor, poor Joe? Doncha know Joe is more innocent than the day he was born, BLAME TRUMP, HE'S EVIL INCARNATE, IMPEACH HIM AGAIN, GET OUT THE TORCHES AND PITCH FORKS, PALIN NEXT!  Scour the earth, every last Republican and Christian and patriot!  We have to do whats 'RIGHT'!.
 ////00000////
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 07:18:56 pm by christian »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2022, 12:28:01 am »
christian:
Now that you have had the last election schams repackaged for you, you know again what to do!
Impeach Trump AGAIN, and re-elect Biden, BECAUSE ANYTHING BIDEN DOES WILL BE GETTER THAN WHAT TRUMP DOES?
How many times can one be played the fool, until they finally have had enough?  Once the nation falls into ruin?
----------------------------------
Er..............what in the name of the Almighty are you blathering about????????
Suggest you park your Bible and read Plato's Republic, assuming you can read.
He showed Mankind the way including the Theologians of Medieval Europe.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 12:29:19 am by Absalom »

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2022, 02:18:26 am »
----------------------------------
Er..............what in the name of the Almighty are you blathering about????????
Suggest you park your Bible and read Plato's Republic, assuming you can read.
He showed Mankind the way including the Theologians of Medieval Europe.
Extreme sarcasm