Author Topic: ABC’s Hostin: Black and Latino Republicans Are an ‘Oxymoron’  (Read 317 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC’s Hostin: Black and Latino Republicans Are an ‘Oxymoron’

Pam Key 6 May 2022

ABC’s legal analyst Sunny Hostin said Friday on ABC’s “The View” that Latino and black Republicans are an “oxymoron” while discussing White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre being named the first black and openly LGBTQ White House Press secretary.

Discussing a potential conflict of interest because Jean-Pierre is married to CNN reporter Suzanne Malveaux, Guest co-host Lindsey Granger said, “I was a producer for a decade before I was on air. I understand the behind-the-scenes of television and working in it.”

She added, “I’m not accusing of these women of doing anything unsavory, but I’m saying there is potential that there could be a conflict of interest.”

Co-host Ana Navarro said, “Okay, I know this may be a novel point, a novel idea for a person who is a supporter of Trump, but there are people being capable of being related and not having ethical issues.”

Granger said, “There are many things I don’t stand by that Trump did. Trump has done things that are racist. I’m a black woman first, so always understand that. But I do say that I have many conservative values that I will talk to you about.”

Hostin asked, “Are you Republican?”

Granger said, “Yes.”

Hostin said, “I feel like that’s an oxymoron, a black Republican.”

Granger asked, “You feel like it’s an oxymoron?”

Hostin affirmed, “Yes.”

Pointing at Navarro, Granger said, “Why your friend right here is a Republican?”

Hostin said, “I don’t understand either of you.”

Granger shot back, “You don’t understand yourself.”

Hostin said, “I understand myself. I don’t understand either of you.”

She added, “I don’t understand black Republicans, and I don’t understand Latino Republicans.”

Navarro said, “Today, this is not about me. It’s not about you. It’s about celebrating Karine Jean-Pierre.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/06/abcs-hostin-black-and-latino-republicans-are-an-oxymoron/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: ABC’s Hostin: Black and Latino Republicans Are an ‘Oxymoron’
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 06:27:57 pm »
ABC's Hostin is a moron.

The Dems assume that they have a monopoly on ethnic voters.  The Dems are so out of touch and take ethnic constituencies for granted.

Many black and Latino persons are religiously and socially conservative.  Their faiths play a significant role in their family lives.

The Dems have not delivered for black and Latino constituents.  They mistake limuosine liberal window-dressing for progress.

The Dems don't value black and Latino voters as much as the Dems value their rich, white, limousine liberal donor class. 
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 06:40:43 pm »
What a racist thing to say.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 06:57:07 pm »
The Dems love the donor money more than they love their constituents.  Look at their policies.  Dems policies harm their voters, and they are willfully blind to it.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright