Author Topic: US Immigration Policy Is Now to MANAGE Illegal Immigration  (Read 323 times)

rebewranger

US Immigration Policy Is Now to MANAGE Illegal Immigration
By M Dowling -April 22, 20221107

And Magazine has a new story on substack you should care about. It’s about our new immigration policy put in place by our rulers. The policy of the United States is no longer to stop illegal migration. It is now the formal policy of the United States to “manage migration.”

It is made clear in Blinken’s quotes posted by And Magazine while in Panama:
“So we have just concluded a set of ministerial meetings to discuss a challenge that affects all 22 countries represented here: managing migration in our hemisphere.”

“Here in Panama, we talked about some of the most urgent aspects of this issue, including helping stabilize and strengthen communities that are hosting migrants and refugees; creating more legal pathways to reinforce safe, orderly, and humane migration.”

“We’re proud to be the largest humanitarian donor to international organizations in Panama, and their work complements Panama’s own assistance to migrants and refugees.”

https://www.independentsentinel.com/us-immigration-policy-is-now-to-manage-illegal-immigration/

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: US Immigration Policy Is Now to MANAGE Illegal Immigration
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 05:28:49 pm »
The Government can't manage a BLT sandwich.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 10:17:31 pm »
"US Immigration Policy Is Now to MANAGE Illegal Immigration"

What this REALLY means:
Get as many in as you can, as fast as you can.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2022, 04:33:28 am »
They aren't our effing rulers, they are our employees.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis