Author Topic: Texas high schooler charged with murdering fellow student in bathroom fight  (Read 508 times)

Offline Kamaji

Texas high schooler charged with murdering fellow student in bathroom fight

By MaryAnn Martinez
May 5, 2022

A Texas teenager was charged with murder for allegedly fatally stabbing a fellow student inside their high school bathroom this week, police said.

Caysen Tyler Allison, 18, is accused of killing Jose Luis “Joe” Ramirez Jr. after the two got into a fight Tuesday at Belton High School on Tuesday morning, the Belton Police Department said.

Ramirez was taken to the hospital and later died from his injuries.

Allison was arrested off-campus about 20 minutes after the fight. He was charged with murder on Wednesday and booked in the Bell County Jail with a $1 million bond.

The deadly violence had triggered a lockdown at the high school, after which students were released one-by-one to parents, reports KWTX.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/05/texas-high-schooler-murdered-fellow-student-in-fight/

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The boy that was murdered looks to be about as queer as a 3 dollar bill. Given that the murder was committed in a boys bathroom,I wonder if that had anything to do with it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The boy that was murdered looks to be about as queer as a 3 dollar bill. Given that the murder was committed in a boys bathroom,I wonder if that had anything to do with it?
Hard to say what happened or what it was over, going by the article.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis