Author Topic: Biden approval rating improves slightly: poll  (Read 671 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden approval rating improves slightly: poll
« on: May 01, 2022, 10:59:38 pm »
 Biden approval rating improves slightly: poll
by Mychael Schnell - 05/01/22 8:48 AM ET

President Biden’s approval rating increased slightly over the past two months, according to a new poll, but the latest numbers illustrate frustrations the American public still have with Democrats on a number of issues.

The poll, conducted by The Washington Post and ABC News, found that 42 percent of respondents approve of the way Biden is handling his job as president — up 5 percentage points from February’s 37 percent, which marked his low point in Post-ABC News surveys.

Fifty-two percent said they disapprove of the job Biden is doing, which is down 55 percent from February.

The president received his highest approval rating, 51 percent, on his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic. He drew the lowest numbers for inflation, with only 28 percent of U.S. adults giving him positive marks.

While Biden’s approval rating has ticked up, adults in the U.S. said Republicans are handling a number of key issues better than Democrats, a sign that Democrats may have a difficult time in the November midterm elections — which has been predicted by a number of individuals.

Poll respondents sided with Republicans over Democrats on the economy, crime and inflation. U.S. adults did, however, say Democrats are handling education and schools and immigration better than the GOP.

:silly:
The poll, conducted between April 24 and April 28, surveyed 1,004 adults. The margin of sampling error is 3.5 percentage points.

https://thehill.com/news/administration/3472943-biden-approval-rating-improves-slightly-poll/
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 02:23:10 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Biden approval rating improves slightly: poll
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 02:12:01 pm »
BS! Who in the hell are these idiots that think Traitor Joe and his minions are doing a good job?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 08:01:53 pm »
Poll respondents sided with Republicans over Democrats on the economy, crime and inflation. U.S. adults did, however, say Democrats are handling education and schools and immigration better than the GOP.

Very angry and bitter parents as the democrats try hard to take parental rights away for parents.  Did this come directly from the new minister of lies-disinformation?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 01:53:44 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 08:28:41 pm »
BS! Who in the hell are these idiots that think Traitor Joe and his minions are doing a good job?

Whites along the top half of I-95, most people on the west coast, Hawaiians, postgraduate degree holders, the elderly, blacks, gays, unmarried women.  He is in the dumps with young voters and hispanics, and I do not believe his numbers with the elderly will hold up.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 09:30:08 pm »
Whites along the top half of I-95, most people on the west coast, Hawaiians, postgraduate degree holders, the elderly, blacks, gays, unmarried women.  He is in the dumps with young voters and hispanics, and I do not believe his numbers with the elderly will hold up.
Hmmm, you left Texas off your list, nor do I believe that there are that many elderly that have anything but hostility for Joe as they see their spending power sucked away. Personally I think the poll numbers are Bolshevik and we are going to see more massaging and outright lying about Joes numbers as we go into the midterms.

The only Polls worth paying attention to are the ones with dancers

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2022, 11:45:04 pm »
U.S. adults did, however, say Democrats are handling education and schools and immigration better than the GOP.

And yet, the congressional GOP is steering clear of these issues for some reason.   :shrug:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 11:47:34 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2022, 12:12:17 am »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2022, 12:15:48 am »
His recent question and answer conference (with pre-selected questions, etc.) he stated that Americans will have to make the choice between that pound of ground beef or buying a gallon a gas.  And he's blaming the Republicans who "aren't for anything".

This is Obama's wet dream...he'd wish the USA could become more like China...HIS blend of [crony] capitalism. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2022, 12:18:03 am »
And yet, the congressional GOP is steering clear of these issues for some reason.   :shrug:

When you enemy is digging, just sit and watch.   It's a strategy.

It's what Ronald Reagan's GOP did too!  And it served us well until "Read my lips...no new taxes".

IMO, they should all wait until Twitter get straightened out...then go for their throats.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2022, 12:23:02 am »

Plantation Negroes will never leave the Democrat's

Interesting that the yutes are turning on Biden like a shart in the wind.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2022, 12:28:31 am »
When you enemy is digging, just sit and watch.   It's a strategy.

It's what Ronald Reagan's GOP did too!  And it served us well until "Read my lips...no new taxes".

IMO, they should all wait until Twitter get straightened out...then go for their throats.
I believe there is a contingent of the GOP who dream of having the 'tools' Biden does. At best, their objections will be tepid.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2022, 01:16:07 am »
I believe there is a contingent of the GOP who dream of having the 'tools' Biden does. At best, their objections will be tepid.

@Smokin Joe @Bigun @Wingnut @Right_in_Virginia

Out of the blue the other day, I decided to check up on our FRiend, Sinkspur:

Hey Mike,
It's David...DCPatriot

I know you can't be happy with what the Democrat Party is doing...with full media support, WTH??
Hope you and yours are doing well.
Was just thinking of you, that's all!

Thanks for the contact.  I'm perfectly content with what Biden and the Democrats are doing.
Republicans have no policies, no ideas, noting but culture war.
I'm never going back to those reprehensible people.

Take Care.

I'm honestly still in shock.

Always recognized that even in 'no-win' situation, when in said situation, choose the lesser of two evils.

The Democrat Party have become f***ing Enemies of the State and Constitution.

And yet, I guess Orange Man Bad 'trumps' everything else on the "Ben Franklin Close" ledger list.    :shrug:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2022, 01:51:37 am »
Kamikaze suicidal Leftists Liberals is not new. They are willing to die, and to take the entire nation with them for their cult. These people are brainwashed cool-aid drinkers who do not respond to reality or reason. They are off on their suicidal self-destructive mission, and nothing will ever change their minds. These guys are simply gone. They do not exist in our reality.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2022, 02:06:45 am »
Kamikaze suicidal Leftists Liberals is not new. They are willing to die, and to take the entire nation with them for their cult. These people are brainwashed cool-aid drinkers who do not respond to reality or reason. They are off on their suicidal self-destructive mission, and nothing will ever change their minds. These guys are simply gone. They do not exist in our reality.

Hillary Clinton and FRiends are documented in meetings saying that they should be able to handle losing 25 million Americans [read:Conservatives]
in their quest to tear it down and "Build it Back Better!"

And it's happening right before our eyes.

We're all ageing.  We'll all be gone in another generation. 

Blame the schools, blame bad parenting, blame feminism.

This country as Founded, is toast.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2022, 02:32:01 am »
@Smokin Joe @Bigun @Wingnut @Right_in_Virginia

Out of the blue the other day, I decided to check up on our FRiend, Sinkspur:

Hey Mike,
It's David...DCPatriot

I know you can't be happy with what the Democrat Party is doing...with full media support, WTH??
Hope you and yours are doing well.
Was just thinking of you, that's all!

Thanks for the contact.  I'm perfectly content with what Biden and the Democrats are doing.
Republicans have no policies, no ideas, noting but culture war.
I'm never going back to those reprehensible people.

Take Care.

@Bigun @DCPatriot @txradioguy @Smokin Joe

Well at least he responded.   Seems his hiding rock is firmly planted!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2022, 02:47:33 am »
Sinkspur --

Never thought I would ever hear that name again. The guy who would post 130 crazy posts in a day.
Good to know he is still alive. Had my doubts. At least he is still 'hanging on' - at least for now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2022, 02:49:41 am »
Hillary Clinton and FRiends are documented in meetings saying that they should be able to handle losing 25 million Americans [read:Conservatives]
in their quest to tear it down and "Build it Back Better!"

And it's happening right before our eyes.

We're all ageing.  We'll all be gone in another generation. 

Blame the schools, blame bad parenting, blame feminism.

This country as Founded, is toast.

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."

Cicero About 2500 years ago

While we slept, they were incessantly working to bring us down. Hillary was supposed to be the one to administer the final blows but it didn't quite work out that way and now they have pulled out ALL the stops trying to save what they have been working toward for more than a hundred years now.  We are in great danger.  Moreso than at any time in our history.  IF we survive it will be only by the grace of God!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 02:50:39 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Absalom

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2022, 02:38:50 pm »

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."

Cicero About 2500 years ago

While we slept, they were incessantly working to bring us down. Hillary was supposed to be the one to administer the final blows but it didn't quite work out that way and now they have pulled out ALL the stops trying to save what they have been working toward for more than a hundred years now.  We are in great danger.  Moreso than at any time in our history.  IF we survive it will be only by the grace of God!
---------------------------

Classical Athens produced Socrates, Plato & Aristotle, among multi-dozens of the wisest:
while Rome birthed Cicero. Aurelius and hundreds more.
They thrived and survived for some 1,000 years but yet fell.
In contrast we now produce bone-fide horse-manure while most are bewildered, crying
" We are the greatest so this can't be happening to us." Why of course!!!..............

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2022, 04:41:57 pm »
This poll is meaningless.  ABC is owned by Berkshire Hathaway(Warren Buffett), the same organization that owns Disney.  Need I say more?  They are pushing an ultra liberal agenda, all pushing to destroy what most Americans consider NORMAL in the USA. 

They won't be happy until half our children are taking gender altering drugs and have surgeries to sterilize them from ever having children.  The lunacy is beyond belief.

And the Washington Post owned by Bezos has not had credibility in decades, if ever!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2022, 06:13:19 pm »
This poll is meaningless.  ABC is owned by Berkshire Hathaway(Warren Buffett), the same organization that owns Disney.  Need I say more?  They are pushing an ultra liberal agenda, all pushing to destroy what most Americans consider NORMAL in the USA. 

They won't be happy until half our children are taking gender altering drugs and have surgeries to sterilize them from ever having children.  The lunacy is beyond belief.

And the Washington Post owned by Bezos has not had credibility in decades, if ever!
Disney owns ABC and the top ten shareholders of Disney are
Top 10 Owners of Walt Disney Co
Stockholder   Stake   Shares
owned   Total value ($)   Shares
bought / sold   Total
change
The Vanguard Group, Inc.                   7.17%   130,617,298   17,915,468,594   +592,920   +0.46%
BlackRock Fund Advisors                   4.10%   74,619,811   10,234,853,277   -2,460,574   -3.19%
SSgA Funds Management, Inc.           4.02%   73,140,194   10,031,909,009   +1,200,863   +1.67%
State Farm Investment Management . 1.89%   34,404,214   4,718,881,992   0   0.00%
Geode Capital Management LLC           1.58%   28,802,702   3,950,578,606   +518,125   +1.83%
T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. (I...   1.39%   25,365,085   3,479,075,059   -1,132,518   -4.27%
Northern Trust Investments, Inc.(...   1.33%   24,190,450   3,317,962,122   -442,385   -1.80%
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC (...   1.02%   18,592,117   2,550,094,768   +1,091,429   +6.24%
Fidelity Management & Research Co...   0.87%   15,800,240   2,167,160,918   -9,730,655   -38.11%
BlackRock Investment Management (.. 0.83%   15,023,919   2,060,680,730   -221,463   -1.45%

Maybe it's me but I don't see Berkshire Hathaway in there.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2022, 02:04:22 am »

How well the above describes the democrats and there agendas.  Screaming endlessly privileged groups to unite against America and provoking hate prejudices  against America to encourage divided racial groups, trying to cultivate greed and hate insurrections.  The treason spoken of above is well described of the democrats and their anti-America cancers spreading across America, and their wanting even more foreigners to infest and defy American culture-society.  Democrats have been caught seeking more political power from our open enemies like China, Russia, Islam, and catering to them.

tHE TREASONOUS LIKE COCKROACHES, ABHOR THE LIGHT OF DAY!  WHO KNEW!?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 07:20:16 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions